Prologue

MALE LEADS-

They are called the devils of the night. No one knows them but their actions do the work for them. Their power knew no bounds as they multiplied the area under them daily. Their military was enough to acquire the whole world but they waited. They took their time tearing people, taking away the pride from the so-called rulers.

The six of them were enough to handle thousands of people alone but most of them didn't like blood, so they rarely went out to fight. But when they did, people begged on their knees for them to calm down and let their military take the lead.
They had everything they desired. Women and men licked the place where they kept their feet but their hearts were hollow. But they didn't want anyone. Until they saw her photo.

                 FEMALE LEAD-

She is a princess. Hidden from everyone's eyes, staying at one side of the castle with maids running around her.

No, she is not spoilt. It's just that she is blind. Her whole life, she had been loved by her father, mother, two older sisters, and five older brothers. Everyone in the palace adored the little girl until she became just a ghost, barely talking, always in her room.

Her reasons were valid and true but no one understands her. The pain that she has buried inside her has always been fresh and her family is the witness of it all. She had told them so many times about what had happened but everyone tells her to be quiet. No one wants to do anything about it and finally, her fight got lost somewhere.

The palace stopped hearing her chatter. Even though she was blind from birth, she was still a happy kid. But one unfateful day changed everything. The palace was now adorned with silence, the silence which haunted everyone living inside it.

Even the maids of the palace kept quiet about that day. No one dared to talk about the ear-piercing screams of the little princess of the palace when she started waking up at midnight barely breathing.

The rule was to stay away from her and let Caroline, the eldest maid to take care of her. Their hearts hurt for the girl but they knew that if they went against the rules, their heads will be sent to their families.

The coldness of the palace intensified tenfolds when the girl's screams stopped reaching anyone's ears. She started punishing herself for something she had never done. She stopped eating, stop putting even a single foot out of the room, and stopped communicating at all.

Her so-called family would come once a week or something to check on her which always ended with shouting by the other side. She didn't want their help now. When she needed it, they weren't ready and now she was filled with darkness. Her every breath in the palace was a punishment but God didn't have any mercy on her. She was still alive, breathing, reliving that unfateful and ugly day where she got to know the reality of this cruel world.

Now, her only source of light is the window in her big room. The other side of the window scares her. So many big people roam there and she fears them all. Not only males but females as well. She can't see them but she can feel and hear their hurried footsteps, harsh breaths, loud talks, and scary laughs.

.
.
.
.
.

This is the prologue of my new story. It will be a scary ride filled with tears, happiness and 😉!

Do support this book as well just the way you guys did with my other works.🥰

Chapters will be out once I end all my previous books.⭐

Tell me your views here! And how are you liking the prologue?👀

Thank you!

Take care!

Love
Himanshi ❣️