3. Fight

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

"Why is he not up yet?", Hayden's furious eyes met the new set of workers who were shivering on their spots.

Blaze and Nikolai grinned maniacally loving the scared expressions. Ezra was the reason behind Hayden's early morning anger. Knowing the fact that Hayden hates tardiness, Ezra still took his time completing his beauty sleep.

"I need him out of that room in ten minutes. A second later and I'll slaughter you all.", His calm exterior was back as he ordered them.

They all together said a 'yes sir' and took the stairs as if their asses were on fire.

"Hayden, my brother, my best friend.", Nikolai started making Victor and Satan shake their heads. This will not end well for him.

Blaze snickered as he flung himself on the sofa watching the show keenly.

"Do not start with me.", Hayden murmured as his dead serious eyes met Nikolai.
"I didn't even say anything!", He pouted and sat on the farthest corner of the whole area. Exactly ten minutes later, Ezra's door was thrown open from inside as he hurled curses at the workers for waking him up before his 8 hours sleep was done.

"I'll slaughter you before Hayden does. That prick!", He shouted putting his hand out for the maid to put his watch.

"Get the fuck away from my site right now! DON'T MAKE ME LOSE MY SHIT!", He growled when the dumbfounded maid kept staring at his shoe.

She was quick to run away from him as soon as she gained control of her mind.
Victor got up from the dining table straightening his coat while Hayden started moving out.

"My man Ezra!", Blaze and Nikolai laughed together as one by one everyone started moving towards their shiny black cars.

"I will be riding with one of you.", Satan grumbled from behind making Ezra shriek in annoyance.
"How many times have I told you not to speak from behind? It is not good!", He complained and snatched the sandwich from Satan.

"Give it back to me Ezra! DON'T MESS WITH MY FOOD!", Satan was angry and angry Satan was no good. But Ezra was extra mad so he bit into the sandwich making Nikolai and Blaze wince. The shit was about to go down and they both exited the mansion's huge doors quickly.

Victor and Hayden both rose questioning eyebrows at them and they both did a slicing motion on their necks making Victor growl. If they didn't stop them then they will not be going from here for two days exactly.

"What did Ezra do now?", Hayden asked as he with others started walking inside to find them already holding each other's necks in tight holds.

"He ate Satan's sandwich.", Nikolai laughed earning a glare from him which made him laugh some more.

"Let go, Ezra, Satan!", Victor tried to talk some sense into them as they both glared at each other. Being the oldest, even though by one year, he has always taken rational decisions.

"We have bigger matters to deal with!", He snapped and they both growled angrily before pushing each other away.

"15 years ago, we promised each other to be together for each other's safety. We came together to protect each other and not for this shit!", He snapped and everyone became silent even the snickering Nikolai and Blaze.

"Emotional drama!", Ezra mumbled when everyone's face turned somehwat sad. The day they decided to fight their monsters together was their best decision. And the years together as best friends or the devils have been great for them. They were able to start their own business, build this never ending empire and earn so much money that their next 50 generations wouldn't have to work and still live a lavish lifestyle.