5. Hurting

Caroline looked at them with teary eyes shaking her head while Sarai looked pale as a ghost. Her body trembled as she tried to understand what was happening.

"We need her dressed and ready to go in fifteen minutes. Is that clear?", Blaze asked making Caroline's eyes widen. Sarai stiffened as she tried to get up on her feet. This wasn't happening. She wasn't going with any man.

"Sarai..Sarai..listen to me.", She could hear Caroline whisper as she shook her head in disbelief. She couldn't utter a word and she hate herself more for that.

Satan growled at her disobedience. What was she doing trembling like a leaf there? They were taking her out of this hell of abuse then why was she behaving like this.

All the men had their eyes situated on her as she backed herself into the wall and some feelings invaded their hearts. Why was she scared of them? It was understandable that their reputations weren't good but they hadn't done anything to hurt her. Feeling light footsteps coming towards her, she knew it was Caroline but she jumped away.

                    SARAI'S POV:

I have to go out. I have to get away from here. I don't know how many men are there in my room but I would die rather than have their touches on me.

I felt the bookshelf with my hands which were shivering. Just two steps ahead and I'll be at the door and then I can run out. I just hope that I remember my way around the palace after years of not going out. Please, God, you can't do this to me again. I prayed one last time and took timid steps towards the door ignoring Caroline begs for me to stop.

Before I could think clearly, my feet were running out of the room. I cried loudly when so many steps started following me and not even five seconds later, I was in the air. Hands. On me. I could hear so many shouts as my lungs stopped working.

So many touches. They all were hard as someone shouted just over my head which was in a frenzy. My body was completely paralyzed and my mouth was opened pathetically for some air.

My heart started hurting and so did my head as everything started turning black and the last thing I felt was being carried by a strong man who could crush me with a twist of his hand. I never did anything bad God, please do not repeat my past. I may not survive this time.

                   SATAN'S POV:

We all could feel her little brain processing something but we didn't think that she would run. Being blind and running in the hallways would be scary but when I looked at her, I felt myself grinning. She didn't seem to be blind by the way she ran as if she was accustomed to everything.

Caroline, that was the name of the old lady and as soon as Sarai ran out, we all ran behind her. She was no match to us but she could get hurt badly and that's why we couldn't leave her alone. I hurled her up in my arms in five seconds max. She was lightweight almost like a feather. For a few seconds, she didn't react at all and then we heard a little scream from her mouth.

Caroline shouted to put her down and to not touch her but I couldn't find myself to do that to such a precious girl.

"She isn't breathing Satan!", Victor growled as Caroline ran back to the room while we tried to tell her to breathe. Her eyes were rolled up and her face was twisted in a painful frown.

"Sir, sir...please give this to her and move away.", Caroline came back running as fast as she could with her old legs. She put the pump in front of my face and I put it over Sarai's mouth pumping it. She was hanging over a thread as she gulped a large amount of air but her eyes didn't open as she got unconscious.