4. Seven or Eight

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

"Father, they all have been killed.", James told his father as he worriedly moved here and there. He was not worried about anyone else except his sister sleeping in her room.

Charles' eye twitch in anger as he slammed his hand down on his desk.

"DO YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT?", He shouted picking up his gun from the drawer.
"You can't beat them with this gun of yours. Surrender and beg for their mercy.", James said before he exited his father's study. Just for the sake of some land, his father had put them all in trouble.

"ROWAN! GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM!", Atlas shouted as he looked out of the window to find his brother's lips locked with one of their guards.

"Father will kill him even before the devils arrive.", He murmured nervously tapping his foot on the floor. Lily and Poppy dragged Rowan inside who was drunk out of his mind. Their family was going to die today and that was about to happen soon.

"James?", Atlas asked.

"They are here. Poppy and Lily will be in their rooms with Rowan so that he doesn't create a scene. Sarai is sleeping and mother is in father's study talking some sense into him.", He said angrily but it was clear that he was scared.

Their ears almost shot up at the sound of screams. The screams were clearly coming from the entrance of the palace gates. Hearing the commotion, Charles came running down, his eyes wide like saucers.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? PULL OUT YOUR GUNS!", He snarled at his good-for-nothing sons. He couldn't understand why were they standing like fools when their death was standing at their doors.

"Do you think guns can kill us Charles?", Satan's deep voice reached their ears. His face had a few drops of blood and he had a smirk over his lips.

Before Charles could do something, Nikolai had thrown a knife at his hand from behind Satan.

"Finally, screams!", Blaze muttered as he entered inside and sat leisurely on the couch.

One by one, the others entered inside while Nikolai bent down to take his knife out of Charles' hand.

"JAMES!", He wailed as the knife was brutally plucked out of his hand.

"The pussy screams.", Victor laughed as his eyes turned towards the twins.

"Sir.", James greeted followed by Atlas. They were simply ignored as the six of the devils took time assessing the palace.

"This place smells like rotting fishes.", Nikolai made a disgusted face and dragged Charles by his collar who was trying to get up on his feet. He couldn't understand why was he unable to stand when the knife went in his hand.

"Oh, couldn't stand on your feet? Blaze, man, why did you put poison on my knife?", Nikolai pouted as he threw Charles head harshly on the floor making him groan.

"Where is your family James?", Hayden asked looking at the big photograph hanging on one of the walls.

"S-sir..th-"

"No lies, James. He hates liars as much as I do.", Ezra whispered making James almost jump out of his skin. He couldn't even hear him moving behind him.

"In their rooms, sir.", Atlas replied making James' hardened gaze meet his.
"Call them. We will like to have a meeting boy.", Victor said as he sat down with Blaze. Satan took a round of the palace as if it was his own place while Hayden's gaze was stuck to the photograph.

                 HAYDEN'S POV:

Something was definitely fishy. The photograph was not complete. My eyes could never miss such things and if the others will see it then they will also realise that one corner part of the picture was not there.