Chapter Two - New Students

After the induction of Tobi and Zetsu into the Akatsuki, classes in UA had finally begun after the recovery from the Day of the Golden Dawn. All the necessary strings had been pulled by Integra to enroll Tobi and Zetsu into UA. In the classroom for 1-A, Itachi and Kisame along with the rest of Class 1-A waited for class to start. It wasn't long before Aizawa entered the class. 

Aizawa: Settle down, class. Today is going to be a little different. As of now, we have a new student joining our class. I want you to give him a proper 1-A welcome. 

Kisame: Looks like ole Zetsu is running late. Think he took the scenic route? 

Yaoyorozu: You know the new student?

Itachi: Yes. We met him the day before. He's one of the newest members of the Akatsuki.

Aoyama: Perhaps our new classmate is a firm believer in being fashionably late! If I were this new student, I would do the exact same thing!

???: You're partially right. 

As the voice called out, Aoyama turned around to see Zetsu rising from the ground behind him. Zetsu's sudden appearance frightened everyone in Class 1-A with the exception of Itachi and Kisame. 

Kaminari: Dude! Where did he come from?!

White Zetsu: Allow us to introduce ourselves....

Black Zetsu: ....we are Zetsu. 

Aoyama: It's....nice to meet you, mon ami!

As Aoyama introduced himself, Zetsu remained silent as he stared Aoyama down. Aoyama felt uneasy as Zetsu stared Aoyama down with unblinking eyes. This uneasiness was felt by the rest of Class 1-A. After a moment, Zetsu smiled. 

White Zetsu: A pleasure to meet you! We are looking forward to learning with you!

Black Zetsu: Let's just hope this is worth our time. 

Aizawa: That's enough, Zetsu. Take your seat.

As Aizawa said this, Zetsu walked away from Aoyama and took a seat next to Kisame. As Zetsu took his seat, he glanced over to Yaoyorozu. Zetsu's almost mad grin made Yaoyorozu feel uneasy. 

Kisame: Seems like our new classmate has made quite the impression. 

Itachi glanced to his fellow 1-A classmates and saw their various reactions to Zetsu. Mina, Toru and Mineta were outright terrified of Zetsu while the rest of Class 1-A were uneasy. 

Aizawa: Today's going to be a busy day. I want you all to get ready.

Itachi: No rest for the weary. 

Kisame: I wonder how Tobi is doing over in 1-B?

Meanwhile in their classroom, the students of Class 1-B were waiting for class to start. Deidara was sitting on his desk making some small clay statues. As he did so, Monoma began talking. 

Monoma: I hear we're getting a new student. About time if you ask me. 1-A has too many students over us. 

Kendo: Maybe you should give this class rivalry thing a rest. 

Deidara: Besides, I wouldn't expect much from the new guy. 

Monoma: And how would you know? 

Deidara: Trust me, I know. 

As Deidara said that, Vlad King entered the classroom with Tobi following him. Vlad King gestures the class to sit down. As the class took it's seat, Vlad King addressed the class.

Vlad King: Today, we have a new student joining our class. Class 1-B, this is Tobi.

As Vlad King introduced Tobi to the class, Kendo got up from her seat and approached Tobi.

Kendo: As Class Representative of Class 1-b, I'd like to welcome you to our class. 

Tobi: It's so nice to meet you all! I hope we can all be great pals!

As Tobi introduced himself, the rest of Class 1-B were taken aback by Tobi's childlike attitude. Deidara was simply annoyed. 

Monoma: This is our new classmate? You've got to be kidding!

Deidara: Told you. 

Vlad King: Settle down, you two. I'm sure Tobi will make a fine addition to our class. Tobi, take your seat. 

Tobi: Yes sir, Mr. Vlad King!

Tobi then makes his way to his seat, greeting his future classmates individually along the way. When he took his seat next to Deidara, he sighed in annoyance. 

Deidara: Of all the seats in this damn classroom, of course it had to be one next to me....

Kendo: Don't be so harsh on him, Deidara. Give him a chance. 

Deidara: He's an idiot, Kendo. He's an annoying idiot. 

Tobi: Aw don't be so mean, Deidara! Miss Integra brought me in because of my awesome Quirk! I can be very helpful! I promise!

Deidara signs in annoyance as Tobi continues to try and become friends with Deidara. After the introduction of Tobi, Vlad King addresses the class. 

Vlad King: Today is a very important day for this class. I want everyone to get into their Hero Costumes and head to the training area. 

Tobi: Yes sir, Mr. Vlad King! Go Class 1-B!

Deidara simply sighs in annoyance as Class 1-B gets into their Hero Costumes. Meanwhile in the Support Class, Sasori was making some adjustments to his puppets with Hatsume observing him. 

Sasori: Hhm. 

Hatsume: Looks like your puppets are in pretty good condition despite the intense action they've seen. 

Sasori: Of course they are. I hold my puppets to the highest of standards. How would it look on me if my art pieces had subpar craftsmanship?

As Sasori said this, Power Loader enters the lab. 

Power Loader: Hey Sasori. Sorry to interrupt your work, but you're being called to the training field. Something about a Joint Combat Exercise. 

Sasori smirks as he gets up and grabs his puppets. He then exits the Support Classroom and begins making his way to the training grounds for the Joint Combat Exercise.