•tape twenty-five•

"Why do I feel like I'm in the Hunger Games right now?" I ask as we fly on jet-type planes close to the ground.

"What's the Hunger Games?" Bucky asks me as we land.

"Jesus, I really have to get you updated on pop culture," I mutter, hopping out of the jet.

We all get in our groups and meet the others in a big line, facing the dome. The people around us chant a few things before going silent

"Thank you for standing with us," T'Challa says, shaking a man's hand.

"Won't get the chance again my ass," I say as I see the alien woman from earlier brings her sword up to the dome. Cap and Nat and T'Challa all start walking towards the edge of the dome.

There's rumbling as the three walk back towards us. The things that landed a few minutes ago start rising in the air.

"They surrender?" Bucky asks Cap.

"Not exactly," Cap replies.

T'Challa shouts something, which is chanted back to him every time he says it. The people around us hit their spears into the ground as they chant the words back to him.

"What the actual fuck is that?" I ask as weird-alien things start to run from the woods.

"What the hell?" Bucky says.

"Looks like we pissed her off," Nat says.

"Well, her biscuits were buttered," I say with a shrug, earning weird looks from Cap, Nat, and Bucky. "What? Don't act like you didn't expect something like that to come out of my mouth."

The aliens run into the dome and start clawing at it, trying to get through to us. One gets through, but gets its torso cut off before it can make it the whole way through.

"They're killing themselves," Okoye says.

A few aliens get through, so T'Challa yells something. Shields appear in front of us, covering the lower parts of our torsos and the rest of our bodies below that. T'Challa gives us the okay to shoot, and everyone starts shooting.

"You see the teeth on those things?" Sam asks loudly in our ears after flying and shooting at the aliens.

"All right, back up, Sam," Rhodey says. "You're gonna get your wings singed."

"God, I love guns," I mumble, looking through the scope on my gun.

"Leave it to you to fangirl over weapons," Nat says.

Rhodey flies by the edge of the dome and drops some bombs, blowing up the aliens on the inside. We stop shooting as the other aliens try to make their ways through. Some get through, and we all glance at each other as some start running around the dome.

"Cap, if these things circle the perimeter and get in behind us," Bruce says, "there's nothing between them and Vision."

"Then we better keep them in front of us," Cap says.

"How do we do that?" Okoye asks T'Challa.

He turns to her. "We open the barrier." He turns forward again. "On my signal, open the North-West Section 17. On my signal."

"This will be the end of Wakanda," the man that shook hands with T'Challa says.

"Then it will be the noblest ending in history," Okoye says.

Cap moves his arm, and a shield comes up on it. T'Challa shouts something, and the shields in front of us disappear as the people holding them move.

He walks forward. "Wakanda forever!" he shouts, crossing his arms and getting his claws out as his mask comes on his face. Everyone starts shouting and running.