♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1♡

A girl is seen curled in bed and sleeping soundly. When suddenly she heard a loud shrill of noise from her alarm but she turned it off. Soon a lady enters the room as she very well knows that her daughter is gonna do like that. She shakes her head and goes near the bed.

Ishraa POV:

"Wake up ishraa...wake up now at this instance or im not responsible for ur tardiness." I heard my mom's shouting.

I woke up fast and kissed her cheek and ran to washroom because I knew that at once she starts her lecture she's not gonna stop it that easy.

Coming out I wore a pink top, did my french braid ,applied lip balm and khol,tied my chain and watch and here I'm ready to go.

This is my room. It always looks clean because my mom manages it. Otherwise it looks like Dustbin.

Oh!! I forgot to introduce myself so;

"Im Ishraa Ram studying third year in Software system at RACE college. I'm little bit clumsy and talkative.. I have a fair skin , waist length hair , I'm medium height and a little chubby and I likes; no loves food and tried to cook many times but it turns somehow inedible. But I want learn culinary skills. Leaving it for now, moving to my family I have a sweet and cool grandma ...then my father who loves me dearly. I'm dad's little princess but definitely not the spoilt one . He works as a bank manager always supports my decision. Coming to my mother she's a sweet lady and cares for me too much and last but not least of course she's little strict and a homemaker".

Speaking of my mom again she called me for breakfast . So without any further delay I came out of my room .

There seated my dad and grandma . I wished them Good Morning. They kissed my forehead and patted my head.. I feel so blessed to have such a sweet family .

Suddenly I'm feeling some unwanted disturbance because, here comes my best brother. Whom I'm kidding, practically we're two enemies living in a same house .. we dont get along soo well ,we will argue over small things , will annoy to end but we don't give up on eachother, we support eachother. We love eachother but don't show it directly.

It hurts our ego.

Even though we will get many scolding due to our fighting but our family adores the bond we share. He works in a MNC company in HR department and sometimes no many times, buys me what I wanted that too because of my constant naggings .

My trance was broke by my mom who kept food on table with a thud and glared at me.. I simply smiled at her when my bro interrupted saying "Mom why are you wasting time on that useless girl who is daydreaming while seated for eating?".

"Says the one who is more than useless." I retorted and smirked but again he's going to say something but only interrupted by mom saying "will you both just shut up now quit the bickerings and start eating".

We quickly stopped and that's when I noticed breakfast ..its aloo Paratha
I quickly served myself and started eating
but Arjun eyed me disgustingly and said "See she exactly eating like an animal" and started laughing .

Not funny bro.

He quickly zipped up because I saw my dad glaring at him..I chuckled and started eating, turning my attention to parathas..

After finishing my breakfast my phone started ringing .. it's Meher. Shit!! I am late.

"Where the hell you are? I'm waiting for you past 10 mins ". She shouted as soon as I attended the call.

"Sorry Meher. I'll be there in 20 mins, Sharp."I replied and hanged the call quickly as I know she will start to scold me badly.

"Dad please drop me at college" I asked him.

"ok beta come "

I asked my dad because I knew very well that, if I drive fast I will definitely end up in an accident..just then the Dog came and started its barkings.

"Dad, why you brought her scooter? It's s for grown ups; not for children who will ends up in accident while driving in tension." He said with a smirk because he knows to spoil my mood.

"Arjun just keep quiet and don't irritate her." Dad replied and started the car.

I just ignored his comment and said "whatever".
I said my bye to mom grandma and left for college.

Hey all,

Hope you all like this chapter. Hope you all will try to vote it and please support me.

Do follow me for regular updates. Don't be a silent reader.

Thank you and stay tuned!!