♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20♡

Ishraa pov:

When I woke up today morning Dad informed me to go with Ruhaan for selecting lehengas. I tried to pacify Dad but he just went without hearing me.

I got ready in kurti and grabbed my chain to wear, but something stopped me. I wore my Mangalsutra instead and went to Mom. I hate shopping now. I don't want to go.

"Mom come with me and please select a lehenga for me" I asked her showing my puppy eyes.

"Why Ishraa you didn't felt the need for me while doing marriage yourself, so why you need me now?" Mom uttered with a fake smile and went from there. It actually hurting me so much but I will make everything right.

Ruhaan's parents also arrived and making preparations together. I sighed thinking about his parents. I don't know what will they think of me.

"Come outside. I am waiting" my phone pinged with his message. I won't open his message.
Am I looking like his servant? I won't go.

I went where breakfast is served and got a plate full of my favorites, grabbed a chair and started eating, savoring the taste. I took my time and ate slowly.

"What are you doing here?" I heard an annoying voice that belongs to the most irritating person.
Ishraa -1

"Dancing. Do you want to join?" I can feel him getting irritated with my answer. I smirked internally.
Ishraa-2

"Don't go sassy with this pretty mouth of yours. Your brother's marriage is still at risk". Don't he have heart.
Ruhaan-100.

After tomorrow dekh lo mein tumhare sar me kaise nacho gi.

"I am just eating. You don't have to scold. I am coming" I muttered and washed my hands.

I informed Bhai and went towards his car. He just went inside without opening door for me.

"I thought atleast you will open the door for me" I said as I settled myself on passenger seat closing the door.

"Why will I open it?"

"You have to be gentleman with a girl"

"Well I am not" Jackass

"Ofcourse, you are not. Who marries a girl by blackmailing?" I mumbled.

"Shut up, you crack"

"Shut up, you moron" I too shouted back at him with same attitude.

He sighed heavily and started the car.
Am I infuriating ?

After sometime he stopped the car at restaurant. Is he gone mad ? We have to go shopping na?

"We are going to meet Malik. I want you to behave properly. No nonsense." He later informed the details for lieing as Mr. King Ruhaan thinks that I will make mistakes.

He then grabbed my hand and went towards the lobby and asked vermillion. Is he really gone mad?
Staff wierdly saw us but gave him.

He then took me to private space. I feel my heartbeat raise as he saw me. He came near me as I took a step backward. I knew this is a cliche romance scene but truly I felt very nervous.