♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26♡

TARGET 15 VOTES!!
No update without 15 votes.
I think it's not too much to ask for.

So now Silent readers, be violent and just click the star button.

Everyone put the power here!!
DO 15 VOTES..COME ONE..!!

Ishraa's pov:

Ishraa's pov:

I woke up and saw that I was cuddling with Ruhaan. It's not like we ended up in this position for the first time, but I asked him to stay with me. When I was suffering from the pain, I just didn't think of anything and asked him, What will he think of me?

Ahh, it's so embarrassing.

He seems to be in a deep slumber; I can just get up from him. I removed his hand that was around my waist, untangled my legs, and successfully got up from the bed.

I left for the bathroom to finish my morning routine.

Author's pov:

As soon as Ishraa left, Ruhaan woke up. He knew that she would feel embarrassed if he teased her, so he just left her.

Sitting on the bed, he thought of how their equation turned a little, definitely not because of their conversation but because they were seeking comfort from each other.

He saw Ishraa stepping out of the bathroom with her wet hair, wearing a peach-coloured kurta, looking beautiful.

Ishraa whispered a good morning when she felt him staring at her for a long time. Since morning, she has been preparing herself to face him, and now seeing her like this has made her cheeks reddish.

"Goo..good morning." He greeted her, clearing his throat as he saw her reddened cheeks.

"Go and freshen up." Ishraa suggested.

"Hm," he said while trying to get up from the bed.

"Oww." He winced as he felt pain in his hand and leg. Ishraa rushed to help him, but her wet leg got twisted, and due to an imbalance, she fell down on the bed. Ruhaan tried to catch her, but he fell down on her.

This was so sudden that they both couldn't understand what happened, but they continued to stare at each other. He had his hand around her waist, and she had his hand on his shoulder.

"Are you ok, baby?" He asked softly, gazing into her eyes.

"Huh." Ishraa stuttered as she felt her heart beat rising from his closeness. She felt breathless.

"I asked, are you ok?" He whispered huskily, clearing the hair falling from her face.

"Yeah, I am fine today." She said.

Ruhaan's gaze went to her lips. He leaned a little, and Ishraa closed her eyes. Suddenly, they heard Krithi's voice.

"God.. I am so sorry..sorry, at least you guys should have locked the door." Krithi shouted, and they both got separated, and Ruhaan directly went inside the washroom.