♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22♡

TARGET 15 VOTES!!
No update without 15 votes.
I think it's not too much to ask for.

I have given regular updates till now. So now Silent readers, be violent and just click the star button.

Everyone put the power here!!
DO 15 VOTES..COME ONE..!!

Ishraa pov:

Wow it feels so soft and warm. The bed is amazing. It's so fluffy. But in which world the bed will breathe?

Gone my sleep!

What if I am sleeping on Ruhaan? Oh God!! This should not happen. Ok, now just wake up and rush towards washroom, Ishu. No turning back!!

I planned all this and opened my eyes.

"Ahhhhh...Mummy save me." I shouted keeping my eyes closed. My heart is going to explode.

Because it is not Ruhaan, it's his Dog whose name I don't know

"Idiot why are shouting in the early morning?" Ruhaan asked as he got startled by my shout.
Now that dog is seeing me as I am some thief.

I ignored him and concentrated on his dog, he is also seeing me. As he began to get I quickly jumped out of the bed and rushed towards the washroom.

That dog is now barking and running after me.

"Stop it, you both." Suddenly Ruhaan shouted startling us. I quickly went behind the sofa and hide there.

"Dusky, come here baby." He called his Dog. Oh his name is Dusky. Nice name. He called him Baby and yesterday he called me as Baby. Does he think of me as Dog?!

But to my surprise that dog went towards the bed and lied beside him. In anyother moment I would have said CUTE but now they are looking like the Villains of my life.

I slowly got up keeping my hand on my heart to calm it.

"See, teach your dog to behave." I said to him.

"Oh my God!! Baby I forgot that you are afraid of Dusky." He said with a smirk.

"Who said I am afraid of your Dusky? It's just that he is always running behind me. He is also just like you, Jackass." I mumbled the last part and tried to maintain my posture.

"Is it? Dusky catch her."

"No... mummy " I quickly climbed the bed and hide behind him.