♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23♡

TARGET 15 VOTES!!
No update without 15 votes.
I think it's not too much to ask for.

I have given regular updates till now. So now Silent readers, be violent and just click the star button.

Everyone put the power here!!
DO 15 VOTES..COME ONE..!!

Ishraa's pov:

Ishraa's pov:

I woke up as Sunrays disturbed my sleep. As I opened my eyes, I saw Ruhaan practically lying over me. His head is in crook of my neck, his warm breath is hitting making me shiver. His hand is on my waist holding me in a place. I felt my toes curl.

He is so Handsome. I can't deny this fact. His face with this sharp jaw, his rose lips, his broad shoulders, his rough hands, his captivating eyes, his cute dimples when he smile or laugh, his thick silky hair..aww.. everything is so mesmerizing about him.

But same amount he has that Ego and attitude. He made me so helpless with my Arjun bhai's marriage. Not anymore. He can't control me.

In this house, all are nice. Of course, Dhruv Bhai won't let anyone do wrong to me but his parents are not like in Saas Bahu serials..they are friendly.
They gave me the warm feeling like my parents.

His Dog..I mean Dusky is nice too..May be he will if bite I do something.
I came out of my thoughts as I felt Ruhaan moving, so I quickly I tried to get away from his hold as it will be awkward for both of us.

"Hmm.. Don't move." He spoke in his morning voice pulling me further close. My heart will come out for sure.

"Ruhaan leave me." I said as I shivered.

He squinted his eyes and slowly opened them.

"Good morning Ruhaan ji." I greeted him to rile him more.

"Why the fuck you are calling me Ji?" He asked with a frown.

"Ap toh mere Pati Parmeshwar hai." I softly said with a sweet smile.

"If you are trying to annoy me, then you are not going to win ok?" He mumbled looking into my eyes. His messy hair with this cute face..I just want to kis..Never.

"Bow..Bow." We turned to saw Dusky wagging his tail seeing us. That's when we suddenly parted from eachother. He was lying over me and I was comfortable that I forgot that thing actually. Nope it must be because of my preoccupied thoughts.

Author's pov:

They both tried avoid gazing at eachother and Ruhaan rushed inside the washroom. If he was there another minute then she might heard his heart beats.

Everyone had their breakfast and Ruhaan was all ready to go to office. Hearing this all tried to stop him as Ishraa will feel alone without him.

"Ruhaan Ji, don't go. How can you leave me at the first day after our marriage?" Ishraa said making a crying face. But in reality she wants him to go as she can get time to unpack her things.