♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3♡

Ishraa pov:

Saying bye to Dad; I practically ran through the corridor because; Meher will kill me for being late and class is also going to start now.

I hope professor won't reach the Class before me.

But how can my life be normal? It's full of dramas. So I know my luck is bad now. Because professor is already taking class. I cursed my luck .

I know mam won't leave me easily. She always find fault in my stdies too.

"Excuse me, mam. May I come in?" I asked her taking deep breaths to make calm my racing heart.

She fully turned her attention towards me in a slow motion and raised and eyebrow asking me what?. What does she think of herself? Is she some actress or what? Slowly turning and looking, as if it is a movie scene.

But in reality this looks like comedy only. By her looks I know she won't spare me now. I am already in her bad books.

"Why Queen came this early? Why won't you come after the class? What is your excuse now?" I damn knew it, she is going to speak like this.

"Sorry mam. That's due to the traffic. It won't happen again mam." I replied with a sad face.

"What won't happen again Ishraa? This traffic or this same 100th excuse or your sleeping habbit? Clearly say what won't happen again? So that we can hear another excuse. Only for you there is Traffic, we are coming directly from sky. Isn't?" She asked sarcastically.

Shit!! I completely confirmed that she is not going to leave me.

I slightly turned my attention towards class to see all are looking towards me.

I knew they are enjoying it because while scolding and lecturing me itself the period will end. She can spare that time to teach atleast. Why wasting time in me?

I saw Mehr is trying to controlling her laugh . She saw me with a smirk. I know what that smirk meant. Now I understood what she meant by saying me come a little early today but, me being me dodged that .

Finally, the bell rang. See as I said the class ended while lecturing me. Sometimes I am the Comedy Piece of the class. I am soo Proud of my achievement.

"Come early tomorrow, Ishraa . Do your assignments properly. I hope you know when is the due date?". She finally asked me now. Ufff.. Kitna lectures.

"Sorry mam. Yeah I will submit them, mam". Soon students started going out Meher also came came .

Me and Meher are friends from pre-school. She is like my knight in shining armour. Always remainds the things I forgot to do. I love her so much.

"Ishu, I already yesterday told you to come fast . I know you will miss this class. You and your tardiness..uff" she said in a complaining tone.

"Sorry Meher. But you should be thankful because of me the period went freely.. you ungrateful brat."I said flipping my hairs.

" Yeah. I should be very grateful, Ishu." she replied sarcastically rolling her eyes.

"It's ok. Come, we will eat something before next class . I am famished." Of course little snacks won't be an issue.

"You already had Breakfast. It's not even break." She asked with a huff.

"I am always Hungry. Take off your evil eyes." I said and dragged her to Food Court.

We bought our favourites and sat in a table. My phone rang, I attended the call and put it on speaker.

"Hey girls...why you guys not called me till now?". Asked my another bestie sanjana .

Sanjana and me met in our 6th standard and we instantly clicked. After that me, Meher and sanju became best friend actually more like sisters.

She is studying in different college for aeronautical engineering as she wants to become a pilot. We three have an unbreakable bond.

"She again got scolding from that Makeit Sanju." Meher said to Sanju chuckling.

"What again ?" Exclaimed Sanju and this Makeit is nickname for Pushpa mam, which is shortened from MAKEUP KIT.

"Bro, why are you embarassing me? Leave all these and Sanju will you come to my house in evening please?" I asked her.

"Ok Ishu. But can we go to park ? Its been a long time we strolled outside." Sanjana asked remainding me.

" Yeah, its perfect. Come to park after college we will decide everything there." suggested Meher.

Unplanned Trips are always best.

"Okay. All done, now come on bros we will meet in evening." I excitedly said.
"Bye Sanjuu." I said and hung up the call.

"Byee Guys." We bidded bye and started going to our next class.

Later in afternoon, when the classes got completed I called my mom and asked about our strolling. She gave me permission.

Indian parents I say.

We went to canteen and finished our lunch and started talking because sanju's college will complete in evening only. After some time we went to park and waited for her.

 After some time we went to park and waited for her

Hey all,

Hope you all like this chapter. Hope you all will try to vote it and please support me.

Do follow me for regular updates. Don't be a silent reader.

Thank you and stay tuned!!