♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11♡

Ishraa pov:

After entering our house I saw Dadi. I ran to hug her.
"I missed you Dadi." I said to her.

"I too missed you so much Ishu. You know I bought so many accessories for you" Dadi said caressing my cheeks lovingly. She always bring these accessories whenever she goes to different places.

"What you bought for me Dadi?" Arjun asked her.

"Ohh...Don't worry Arjun. I have bought many things for the new couple. Especially for my grand daughter in law " Dadi said with a wink.

"But Dadi he didn't said yes till now." I curiously questioned her.

"You are really dumb Ishu. He agreed to the marriage. Tomorrow we will go to Diya's house to fix the marriage." Dadi announced.

"Wow.. Arju you didn't even informed me. Leave it. What is the point of asking you? As usual useless fellow. I am very happy we will meet Bhabi tomorrow." I am very excitedly saying this while mom is looking at me sternly.

"Small correction Ishu. We are going except you. Concentrate on your cooking classes. So you are not coming." Mom said in a final tone which indicates that we can't argue further.

Sensing the red Signal from mom I turned towards dad. "No Ishu. Don't look at me with that face. Your mom is right. Go to the class." I sighed as dad too straight away declined that.

"It's okay. But don't forget to take the to be groom there." I said teasingly to mom.

"Okay enough. I am going to make dinner. What you want for dinner?"asked mom.
" Mom I want to eat Bisi Belle Bath please." I asked her.

" What about you Arjun?" mom asked Arjun.

"Bisi Belle bath is okay mom." Arjun said and concentrated on his mobile his mobile.

"Mom I don't understand why you always ask him everything. Always asking his opinion in everything." I questioned her.

"Of course I will ask. Like you he is also my son." Mom said affectionately. Actually I am little jealous in this matter. Always mom takes his side.

"Imagine what if he is an adopted son? Wha.."mom didn't even let me complete the sentence.

"Will you shut up Ishra? Go and do your work. Don't talk all these nonsense inside this house." Mom shouted at me angrily and went inside the kitchen.

Tears gathered in my eyes as it is the very first time she shouted at me like this.

"Ishu, beta don't worry. she just took the frustration on you beta."Dadi said see me standing like a statue.

"Ishu don't cry. Mom must be in some tension so that she shouted on you. But you know the truth that you are adopted" Arjun came and pulled me into his arms.

He know I am a very sensitive and emotional person. I won't handle things that easily. I can't handle any persons hate towards me for a long time.

After sometime of specifying me dad and Arjun went to their rooms. A little later Arjun called down me for dinner.

"Sorry to shout Ishu. But here after I don't want to hear any those type of nonsense inside this house from both of you"mom said. We both noded our heads and started eating. After eating and spending sometimes with Arjun bhai I went upstairs to my room.

After running away from the dog for saving my life I am very tired but I am very satisfied that I did something to him. With that satisfication I slept.

Ruhaan pov:

After returning home I talked with mom for sometime and discussed some details about the land that was bought for construction of new hotel. Later, I called my PA Ansh to inform him about my car which is parked in the park. While hanging up I thought of important matter.

"And another thing. Find about the girl who messed up with me in that cooking class." I instructed him.

"But sir why?", he asked me hesitantly. Because I didn't asked any details of girl till the date.

"Do as I said and yeah every single details about her. By tomorrow morning I need it in my table. And yeah especially her name."

"Okay sir it will be done." He said and hung up the call.

Tomorrow is going to be fun to deal with you miss. Mistake especially your reaction. I Smirked at that thought and went to sleep.

Let's see what their destined hearts are saved for..!!

Hey all,

Hey all,

Hope you all like this chapter. Hope you all will try to vote it and please support me.

Do follow me for regular updates. Don't be a silent reader.

Thank you and stay tuned!!