♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16♡

Ishraa pov:

"Hello my girlfriend" I froze as I turned to see Ruhaan Raizada.

I should run away from him.
But before I could take a step he held my shoulder tightly and pulled towards him. I held his shoulder for support. When I look up, his gazing black orbs emitting the anger and blankness. My heart is racing at a speed at which I will eventually get heart attack.

This proximity is injurious to my health.

If I stomped on his feet, he will leave me. What an idea Ishu? I mentally patted my head.

Just when I was about to stomp his foot,
"Don't even think of doing it, Ishraa" Ahh..how he know that I am planning this.

"Why did you do this?" He asked in a low voice that sent shivers to my spine.

Did I created too much scene?
May be...

"Why?" He snapped at me in a very angry voice.

"What why? I dunno what are you talking about?" I asked feigning innocence.

"Acting innocent, are we? I am asking for last time. Say"

"Th..that.. you made fun of me, made your dog run behind me, threatened me of arre.. arresting" I stuttered.

"What are you studying?" I am confused by his sudden question.

"I am doing third year in Engineering. But why are you asking this, all of a sudden?"

"Are you a child? You are 21. Seriously for this you made me lose my deal. Idiot, do you know the worth of it?" He is shouting loudly.

I messed up so badly, I think.

My friends always advices me to ask sorry, if the matter went overboard.
Its better to surrender to him than saying this to my parents.

"I am sorry" I mumbled enough for him to hear.

"Is this your sorry will gain my deal back?"

"I asked sorry. Accept my apology. The problem ends here. Bye Mr. Chef" I said.

"You can't escape from me soon, Ms. Ram. You have to pay the price of messing with Ruhaan Raizada" He said in a threatening voice.

"Are you blackmailing me? I will complain to police." What he thought? He will come, say and I will listen to him. He is also messing with Ishraa Ram.

"I don't care. Do what I say"

"Well I am not your servant."

I wiggled out of his hold and turned to walk.
I want to get out from here asap.

"Don't you want your brother's marriage to take place."

I stopped in my tracks shocked.
Don't believe him Ishu. He is simply blackmailing. Don't fall for it.

"Well I can stop it"

I went near him
"What do you want me to do?"

He pulled me close with his breath hitting my ear.
"Marry me"

"Are you out of your mind? I think anger blinded you. You are asking the wrong person. You are supposed to act with Megha, not me" I shouted trying to come out of his hold.

"Marry me otherwise your brother's marriage won't happen."

"Well you can't do anything. Arjun bhai and bhabhi likes eachother." I said smirking.

" I think you don't know about your brother's past. Tch tch.... Should I reveal it to you?" He asked me smirking with a evil smile.

"You are kidding, you can't fool me Mr. Raizada"

"Well yes, I can Ms. Ram. Your brother is a murderer, Ishraa. He made an accident of his girlfriend. Also I can say, no girl wants a murderer to be her husband. You have to marry me, otherwise I will say to your bhabhi's family and cancel this wedding. Ahh for proofs you can see this records." He spoke keeping his hand in his pocket.

I feel like the land slipped under my feet. I am still grasping the information he gave. Of course Bhai can't do this. There is something more in it.

"I also heard your sister in law's family is little conservative type. They will make my work easy."

I dunno what to do now. Is really bhai did something like that? No. My heart is racing fast. Tears are threatening to fall from my eyes. What I have to do now?

"What I have to do?"

"I didn't said anything in french or any language. I clearly stated to marry me."

"But why you want to marry me? You can set another girl."

"Here, the desicion is taken by me Ishraa. Don't ask questions from me. I know you will sacrifice for your brother. If you are ready then call me, otherwise see your brother's marriage getting cancelled. This choice is yours"

I am still standing rooted in the same place not knowing what to do. He left from there patting my cheeks as if mocking me.

Ruhaan pov:

The time she was crying, I really felt bad for her. I may be a little harsh, but she created her own problem. She have to solve it by herself.

When I saw the file which was earlier submitted by my PI about her, I saw this information. I know Arjun bhai as he is my brother's best friend.  When I came to know that she is Arjun bhai's sister it really surprised me. But I can't do anything now. I have show the registration documets to Malik.

He is a man who believes in family values and always used  to say, a man is incomplete without his women. I will grab this deal by either hook or crook.

I feel a little bad for her.
I won't stop this marriage, I just threatened her. But she will fall for it.

I quickly called my lawyer and informed him to prepare the papers as I need it on friday.

Be ready to transform into Mrs. Ishraa Ruhaan Raizada.

 Ishraa Ruhaan Raizada

Hey all,

Hope you all like this chapter. Hope you all will try to vote it and please support me.

Do follow me for regular updates. Don't be a silent reader.

Thank you and stay tuned!!