♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15♡

Ruhaan pov:

I came to the hotel a little early to instruct Ms. Megha.

She is the one suggested by Natasha. I hope she is not clingy type.

"Hello Ms. Megha. I hope Natsha instructed you what to do" I greeted her and shaked her hand.

"Hi Mr. Raizada. Yeah she informed me. You don't have to worry."

"Okay. Please have a seat. Don't be nervous. And Ruhaan is enough." I said to her as she seemed to be nervous.

"Okay Mr. Raiz...i mean Ruhaan"

"And thank you for the helping me on time Megha"

My phone rang. Aryan is calling me.

"Excuse me " I excused myself and came out to answer the call.

"Yes bro " I said as I attended the call.

"Mr. Malik is on the way. His PA called the office, it seems. Even though I don't have to say, still act nice Ruh. After signing the deal come to bhai's office. "He spoke in hurry.

"Okay. I will"

"Ruh, don't be nervous yaar. Everything will go well." He said sensing my nervousness. Taking a deep breath I said bye and ended the call.

I went in to see the place empty. Why? Where did she went? Is she in washroom? I called her mobile.

The number you are calling is currently switched off please..

What the fuck? Why she kept it on switch off. Don't people realise the importance. Just like that how could she go. That fucking idiot..

"Mr. Ruhaan." Mr. Malik greeted me entering the hotel.

Why the fuck he came now? Shit everything is flopped. What will I say? Clearing my throat I greeted him.

"Hello Mr. Malik, I am looking for you only" I said professionally.

"Hello Mr. Ruhaan, I am sorry for the coming little late."

"It's okay. Please have a seat Mr. Malik" He shaked my hand before sitting on the chair opposite to me.

"So, where is your imaginary wife Mr. Ruhaan?" He asked straightly coming to the point.

What will I say now?

That you arranged a fake wife and she too went before you came. My brain itself mocked me.

"She..she didn't yet returned from Abroad as her flight cancelled due to weather conditions Mr. Malik. I am sorry for not informing you before." I apologised.

"Oh don't play with me, Ruhaan. I know you are not married. You think me as fool that I would believe whatever lie you tell me?" Yes you fool, I thought you will believe.

"Mr. Malik, don't meddle with me. My wife's safety is important. How can she come here in that bad weather? And for your information, I have a wife. It's not a lie. If you want I can show you my wife's pic" I spoke not wanting to create misunderstanding.