Chapter 3: Shock

Your P.O.V

"Is it true?" Erika asked, Walker grinning beside her.
I stared at them for a few seconds, then nodded, blushing furiously.
"I didn't know that flea was capable of being loved." Angry Shizuo stomped towards me. "Did he brainwash you?" he asked, the veins around his temples becoming visible.
I moved back and stared at his face with fear.
"He didn't brainwash me!" I said shaking. He didn't look convinced. "I promise!"
Finally he stepped back. "I don't hate you. It's that flea. Be careful around him," he said quietly then stomped out the store.
"Could you be the loyal yandere type?" Walker said.
Erika looked excited, "The one who does evil bidding for the one she loves?"
"Or she could be a masochist!"
"Please ignore these two. I'm not really interested in your love life but you should be careful around him," the man with the beanie said.
I nodded. "Um, excuse me, but what's your name?"
He was still for a moment and everything was silent. "Kyohei Kadota, it's nice to meet you." He seemed offended.
"If you don't know him then you probably don't know me," the man with the long hair said. "I'm Saburo Togusa."
"I'm Y/N it's nice to meet you all," I said bowing my head.
"Erika!"
"Walker!"
"The episode of ************** is on in five minutes!" They said at once and panicked. "Let's go!"
"It was nice to meet you!" I called out to the retreating figures.
I heard Kyohei-san and Saburo-san apologise as they followed the Otaku's.
I looked at Namie who was eating sushi calmly. She looked up and I glared.
"Once again I am sorry," she said bowing.
"It's okay," I sighed and put my head against the kotatsu table.
It was quiet for a while then Simon walked over and placed sushi at our table.
"But you already gave us sushi," I said looking up at him.
"Free sushi," he said. I could see the pity in his eyes.
I sighed, "Thanks," I said accepting his gift.
"So is there anyway that I can help you?" Namie finally asked.
"With Izaya?" I asked, my head jolting up.
"Well yeah," she said.
"Okay, you know what? That would be great."
"Okay then I'm on it."

After we were done with our sushi, we said our goodbyes and left. When I arrived at my apartment, I went and collapsed onto the bed. I was so tired, but my mind was filled with thoughts on Izaya.

The next morning I woke up to the ringing of my mobile phone.
"Hello?" I asked yawning as I started to get out of bed.
"Go to Izaya's office, you're taking over my job for a few days."
"WHAT?"
Izaya's P.O.V
I received a call from Namie in the morning.
"Good morning!" I sang.
She groaned upon hearing my voice.
"I'm sick so I won't be there. I called up a substitute," I was a little surprised.
Before I could say anything, she hung up.
"Stingy."
A few seconds later the door knocked and opened.
There in the doorway stood Y/N chan clutching her purse and blushing furiously.
Namie San you sly woman.
Your POV
I stood in the doorway of Izaya's office, blushing a deep red.
"So you're the substitute that Namie San was talking about," he said with a playful grin on his lips.
"Y-yes!" I said not looking at him directly.
"Come in then," he said gesturing to the couches.
I closed the door behind me and walked in. I say on the couch staring at my hands.
"So, Y/N chan," he said as he sat in front of me, "The work is quite simple. Just do whatever I ask you to. Your desk is over there and for now just prepare some tea. I have an appointment now."
I looked at him slightly and blushed really hard. He was staring at me intensely. His eyes were examining every part of my body.
I nodded and got up to prepare the tea. I put my bag on the desk and started boiling the water.
I had never felt so shy in my entire life. My heart was beating extremely fast.
The rest of the day was spent with me checking files and finding information on people. Many customers came during the day and the way he dealt with them was so smooth. I found it very sexy.
"Y/N chan," I looked up to see him very close to my face. I internally exploded.
"Y-yes?!" I stuttered, my heart pounding.
"Are you tired?" He said slowly.
"A little," I replied quietly.
He moved back then. "You can go home for today then," he said walking back to his desk and sitting in his seat.
I sat there staring at him for a second then got up and started packing my things.
As I opened the door I was stopped.
"See you tomorrow!" He said grinning.
I didn't know how to reply so I just said, "Uh yes," then ran away face palming at myself.
As I got home I made myself a sandwich.
I had to see him for a few days. The thought made me blush. If he stared at me like that ever again my heart would explode.
After I finished eating my sandwich, I changed into my pyjamas and went to bed. I couldn't wait to see his intimidating sadistic grin again.

**************************************************************************************************
I can explain why I'm late at updating although the reasons are stupid. 1.I was extremely busy with school and stress. 2. I was in a car crash a few weeks ago and am still in hospital. I will try my best to update more often. Forgive me!