Chapter 5: An Unexpected Encounter

Your P.o.v
I walked out of the convenience store and sighed.
"How could I ever tell him my feelings?" I muttered to myself and sighed again.
Just then I noticed someone staring at me.
The blonde bartender's lip twitches. "You're the girl that likes that pest."
I furrowed my brow. "Don't call him a pest! He's wonderful company!" I said defensively.
He looked at me with disbelief and honestly I totally understood why. He was cocky, manipulative and honestly he really was a pest. But he was my pest.
"It's really none of my business, but don't trust him. He's done some pretty bad stuff in his life."
"You're right, it really isn't any of your business." I flipped my hair and stalked away. Okay, it is terrifying speaking to someone who looks like he's about to rip someone's head off. But I suppose that's what love is: risking your life for the person you love.
As I was walking, staring at the strange bug bite on my toe, a car stopped beside me. Before I could look up to see who it was, two strong arms grabbed me and a wet cloth covered my mouth. Darkness filled my vision as I passed out.
***
I woke up, dazed. Saliva was dripping down the corners of my mouth and as I tried to wipe the corners of my mouth, I realised I couldn't move my hands. My hands were tied behind a chair, along with my feet. I looked around and saw that I was in a large warehouse, bulky men guarding every exit. Instinctively, I screamed. It was a large, piercing scream that echoed off the walls of the warehouse. I frantically began struggling against the rope that bound me.
"Well, well."
I stopped. It was that man that had asked for me. He was tall and in his mid forties. He was probably handsome in his youth, but now he was chubby and had a receding hairline. He fixed his gaze on me with hungry eyes.
"What do you want?" I spat, baring my teeth like some animal.
"You know what I want."
"I asked you for a reason and that reason was because I don't know."
"Oh." He cleared his throat. "I want you to be my woman. Leave that Izaya Orihara and live a luxurious life with me."
What the actual heck? I shook my head and lightly chuckled.
"You think that just because I've been kidnapped, I'd agree to this nonsense? Well get ready for a surprise!"
He chuckled. "Do you know who I am?"
"Do you know who I am?" I replied, a nervous sweat building on my brow.
He paused. "Who are you?"
"Hah! That's what I thought!" I had no idea what I was doing.
He shook his head and came closer. "Do you actually think you have a choice?"
He tightly held my chin as his face got closer to mine.
Suddenly, glass fractals were flying everywhere and a black motorcycle burst in through a window. Heck yes. It was Celty atop her motorcycle, heroically come to save me. She hopped off and pulled a scythe out of her shadows. The pushed the man away from me and cut open the rope that bound me to the chair.
Run.
"Who do you think I am Celty?" I said rubbing my wrists. I didn't take those self defence classes for no reason.
The man was furious. With an enraged voice he shouted, "Men! Kill them!"
The guards ran toward us and Celty began slicing away. She was overpowered completely. A guy ran towards me weaponless. I ran forward, spun on my heel and grabbed his arm, pulling him over my shoulder. He fell with a thud and groan and almost instantly passed out. I did this and a couple other manoeuvres that I learnt from Jonathan Walker, the self defense trainer from America. Eventually the men were all on the ground and all that remained was Kazuhito san. I never learned his whole name and frankly, I didn't need to. He squealed like a pig and ran, but Celty was faster. She tackled him to the ground.
"What do you have to say for yourself?" I asked, chin high. I always wanted to say that.
The man was panting and sweating. Fear was evident in his eyes.
"I'm sorry! I'll do anything! Spare me!"
Celty looked at me, I think.
"Do whatever you think is right," I said turning around and walking away. Oh my gosh I felt like such a badass.
I walked outside the warehouse where the sun was shining and reflecting off the ocean in sparkles. Where were we?
Celty came out soon.
Are you okay?
"Yeah, I just haven't been kidnapped before," I replied trying to identify my surroundings.
Most people haven't.
"Yeah I suppose. Hey, how did you find me?"
I saw them take you and I followed them here. It was also part of my current job.
Ah.
Izaya is bad news. You know that, right?
I nodded. "But it's okay, there are things that a person is willing to deal with to be with someone they love."
You really like him...Well there's nothing I can do. Do you want to go home?
"Can you drop me off at his office instead? I have something I need to tell him."
***
Despite driving through many streets and areas, I still had no idea where they had taken me. Finally I stood in front of his office after saying my farewells to Celty. I knocked on the door to his office.
"Come in~!"
I missed his voice.
I opened the door and walked into the office.
"Oh Y/N chan~! You're so late today~! And messy too! How was your visit with Kazuhito San?"
I patted down my messy hair. "How do you know about that?"
"I made a deal with him."
Oh.
"Well, then." I swallowed, my cheeks becoming Crimson, my hands in tight fists. "I have something I need to say to you."
"What is it?"
I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.
"IreallylikeyouIdon'tcarethatyoujusttriestosellmeoffforinformationorthatyouviolatepeoplesprivacyjusttomakeyourbusinessworkbutIreallyreallylikeyouwillyoupleasegooutwithme?"
************************************************************************************************************************************************
Hello guys!!! It's been so long!! So much has been going on in life and I've just been so stressed that I forgot about Wattpad and this story. I'm so glad I'm back though and hopefully I can update more frequently :)