Discord Sever!

Hello, everyone! Unfortunately, this is not an update, but since I didn't have anything fully ready to share with you guys in time for the holidays, I decided to go for the next best option.

So. You guys really wanted a Discord server, huh?

In all honesty, I didn't expect that to be a super popular option, but I'm certainly not complaining. I love talking to you guys, and the occasional bit of friendly bullying as a reminder to keep on track with the next story update wouldn't hurt, either.

Speaking of which, I hope to upload that next update soon - I've been sidetracked with a lot of gifts for IRL friends lately as well as some side projects lately... one of which I think you guys will like. :)

Anyway! I made a Discord server! I'm posting the link below for anyone interested. I know Wattpad is bad with letting you copy-paste, so I'll try leaving a comment with the link as well, but if that doesn't work, then I'm open to suggestions on how to make it easier to use. Also, I know absolutely nothing about how to manage a Discord server. So. Any advice on that would be greatly appreciated. It's very bare-bones right now.

Here's the link:

https://discord.gg/rZN3RpYe3G

I'm looking forward to seeing you there! 

~HAPPY HOLIDAYS!~