Three: Just Another Night

Today, July 15th, is our favorite green cinnamon roll's birthday! As a gift, please enjoy the longest chapter yet. No matter how much awfulness I put him through, I love the broccoli boy with all my heart. 

Happy birthday, Izuku Midoriya!

Word Count: 8643

-----------------------------------------------------

WARNING: This chapter contains graphic depictions of bullying. Please do not read if this triggers you. Thank you and please take care of yourselves.

6:33 PM

⭐︎Zero⭐︎ has created the discussion Zero Best Friend Squad.

⭐︎Zero⭐︎ has added Naomasa Tsukauchi, Shouta Aizawa, and Yamada Hizashi to the discussion.

⭐︎Zero⭐︎ has changed Naomasa Tsukauchi to Nancy Drew.

⭐︎Zero⭐︎ has changed Shouta Aizawa to Needs More Coffee.

⭐︎Zero⭐︎ has changed Yamada Hizashi to Needs Less Coffee.

Needs More Coffee: what is this

Needs More Coffee: why am i here and since when am i your friend

⭐︎Zero⭐︎: Since the day we met, fate has been pulling us together... this meeting was destined to happen.

Needs More Coffee:

Needs More Coffee: i'm leaving

Needs More Coffee: why can't i leave the chat, what did you do

⭐︎Zero⭐︎: I hacked all you guys' SMS. You can't leave this chat or change your names. Don't worry, I didn't snoop around anywhere else... too much :)

Needs More Coffee: i swear to god

⭐︎Zero⭐︎: You have even more cat pictures than I thought you would, Aizawa! I appreciate how you made a different photo album for each breed. It's very like you.

Needs More Coffee: i am going to strangle you

Nancy Drew: What the... is this the real Zero? 

⭐︎Zero⭐︎: Is this just fantasy~ 🎶

Needs More Coffee: don't

Nancy Drew: I don't get paid enough for this.

Needs Less Coffee: WOOOOAHH, WHAT'S HAPPENING?!?! SOMEONE ACTUALLY ADDED ME TO A CHAT INSTEAD OF KICKING ME OUT!!!

Needs Less Coffee: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

⭐︎Zero⭐︎: Don't worry, you're welcome here :D

⭐︎Zero⭐︎: Just don't send voice recordings. Please.

Needs Less Coffee: OKAY!!

Nancy Drew: Zero, why did you make Aizawa-san and Hizashi-san's names so similar? That might get confusing.

Nancy Drew: And why am I named Nancy Drew?! Change my name now!

⭐︎Zero⭐︎: But it's funny and true!

⭐︎Zero⭐︎: And just to let you know before you start wasting your time trying to trace my texts, my phone is a little more hi-tech than that, thank you very much! I've made some improvements to it, so good luck with that~ ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ