Seven: A First Step

This chapter took forever. Have some art as a peace offering.

I actually drew this myself, although I got the pose and everything from a screenshot of the anime

I actually drew this myself, although I got the pose and everything from a screenshot of the anime. It took two hours, but I'm really happy with how it turned out!

Also, I changed the cover of the book. It was bugging me how the first one didn't actually fit the dimensions of the Wattpad cover correctly, so I whipped up a new one. What do you guys think, better or worse?

Now that that's out of the way, I'll let you read the story. But like always, please remember that Izuku's thought processes are very unhealthy and should not be emulated. If you find yourself thinking similar things or know someone who is, please reach out to someone. Your mental health is important and should be cherished and preserved.

Without further ado, please enjoy!

Word Count: 8319

-----------------------------------------------------

WARNING: This chapter contains depictions of bullying and suicide baiting. Please do not read if these things trigger you. Thank you and please take care of yourselves.

Zero Best Friend Squad

12:32 PM

⭐︎Zero⭐︎ has added Nemuri Kayama to Zero Best Friend Squad.

⭐︎Zero⭐︎ has added Tensei Iida to Zero Best Friend Squad.

⭐︎Zero⭐︎has changed Nemuri Kayama to Corrupter of Innocence.

⭐︎Zero⭐︎ has changed Tensei Iida to I Am Speed.

Nancy Drew: This chat sure is growing fast, huh?

Corrupter of Innocence: Ooooh, I love group activities! ;D

I Am Speed @Corrupter of Innocence: There are children here!

Corrupter of Innocence: That's never stopped me before ;)

Needs More Coffee: welcome to hell

Needs Less Coffee: YAY, MORE PEOPLE!!!

I Am Speed: Wait, why is my name all weird?

⭐︎Zero⭐︎: It's a symbol of my friendship ⊂◉‿✿つ

Nancy Drew: Don't bother trying to change it. Nothing works.

Corrupter of Innocence: Nicknames, fun! ;)

Needs More Coffee: stop using those wink face things after every text, it's stupid

⭐︎Zero⭐︎: "Wink face things" lololol