Prologue

Hey, I just want to let you know that this is my first fanfic, so please don't hate, but constructive criticism and any suggestions are welcome, although I may not be able to do them all :)

Also, no characters belong to me. They all belong to their original owners, who created them. Forgot to say this when I first published this sorry :)

The plot will be similar to most classic Damienette stories.

I just want to mention that I will be updating from once a week to once a month, it just depends. I have school so I don't have much time to write. Please don't tell me to update if it has been less than a month. If it has been over a month, I give you full permission to bash me in the comments until I respond and get my ass in check. 

Also, any pictures or videos I use are not my own, and all credits go to the actual owners. The same goes for all of the characters (except OC's, which means original characters), miraculous or dc derived. None of the characters belong to me, only the plot!

WARNING: THERE WILL BE SWEARING!!! I live in Australia and it is basically a part of the culture here. Anyways if you are not comfortable just skip over it. The characters are like 16+ so they will swear (not a lot but...) because, well, that is just teens. And Marinette will swear too, she won't be some dumb softie who says 'sugar cookies' or some dumb shit like that. Honestly, I think that making older teens not swear is just unrealistic, but if you don't agree, just ignore it and skip past it. Moving on.....

Aaaaaaaaaand..... I am going to make 1 OC of one of you! Whoever asks first (if people actually ever read this) just needs to add their personality, fun facts, and looks, and you can be Marinette's friend when she goes to Gotham! Anyways I hope you enjoy the read. I know that this prologue is very long but I just wanted you to completely understand what's going on so it is kind of a brain vomit of info. Okay, on with the story...

============================================================

Lila succeeded in taking away all those Marinette held close to her. Her parents disowned her, her best friend stabbed her in the back and the entire class, including the teacher, hate her guts. 

Except for four people... Chloe Bourgeois, Kagami Tsurugi, Luka Stone, and Adrien Agreste (Jagged took full custody of Luka and changed his name, he also adopted Adrien who is now Adrien Stone, and lastly Marinette who is now Marinette Stone). 

Yep, that's right. After Lila took away Sabrina Chloe spent a lot of time alone contemplating her past actions and decisions and realized what a horrible person she had been and decided to become a better person, starting with apologizing to Marinette. The two became best friends after that and have been inseparable ever since. She even received the bee miraculous again and is now a permanent holder, although she changed her appearance and now goes by Princess Honey.

After Lila almost got Marinette expelled, Adrien realized that taking the high road was terrible advice, and apologized to Marinette. After a while, Marinette realized that her 'crush' on Adrien was more of an obsession with his perfection and quickly got over him, and Adrien came out as gay after realizing he just idolized Ladybug, and didn't actually love her, he just loved the idea of being with her. 

Luka and Kagami actually joined the class, and are now dating after they got over their previous crushes. 

Marinette was adopted by Jagged Stone and became the singer Nettie, and the extremely famous world-renowned Fashion Designer and Artist MS. Also, I'll just say here that with regards to her fashion brand, she designs all her own stuff, but only actually makes extremely important things for VIP customers. Otherwise, she would have too much work, so she has warehouses with professionals making the other stuff that she sells in boutiques.