omg im back

after the wildly positive reactions last chap got, i decided to come back heart eye

this is an alternate universe to the other story'

strap in

p.o.v damien

i stared into her foamy aqua orbs as she pushed a strand of dainty onyx hair behind her ear.

'can we be together, mariete?' i aksed, crossing me fingers and praying to jesus my lord and saviour shine jesus shine spread your holy across the mercy land.

'prolly not.' she replied, speed walking away speedily.

my heart ached in agony, i was heart brokken.

p.o.v mariete

when i rejected damen i was wearing this:

i ran away back to my house were gat noir was waiting for me

i ran away back to my house were gat noir was waiting for me..,..

'hey' he excalimed,

i turned me head to look into his camenbare green eyes and lemony snickett hair.

'hey' i excalimed.

marienete started to cry becuase she had done nothing with her life and tiki had recetnly passed away from a covid 69- a dangerous varaitn of covid 19.

Cat noir was sad becuase he held her in his arms and breathed,

'bebe g, dont cwy pwease.' 

maritete stopped weeping and went to the shops.

*time skip 7 years*

marinteet threw up for the 420th time today.

'im preggers.' she sighed as she started getting birthday contractions.

mari chat walked in, staring disgustinlgy at her. 

'You are not pregannt,' he yelled.

marinenete decied to move to paris after she had her baby, which she named tiki in honour of her late qwamee.

she was walking thru the la vie en rose park, when she spotted andre the ice cream man selling some creamy ice cream.

they got to talking, and andre took her back to his bachelor pad and they had a child.

this represents that their love transeverses time and they will always be toghther.

their ship name is: marindre. 

anyways,

lots of you guys sent in fan art after the last chapter tysm heart eyes