Authors Note

Hey guys, just wanna let you know that I appreciate all suggestions and all constructive criticism. Key word being constructive. I will not tolerate any hate and will simply ignore you so there is really no use sending it. Anyways please don't be a silent reader, and comment even if it is just short. I will try to include all suggestions however I may not be able to do all of them, but that doesn't mean I don't like them. I may use them in another fanfic in the future, so all comments (except hate) is welcome 😊.

And I will be making 1 OC of the first person that comments. I'll make you friends with Mari and the gang at Gotham High, all I need is your personality, looks, and name (not your real name just a made-up one that you like). That is, of course assuming people read this. And if you would like a Miraculous to become a vigilante, then you can just tell me which one and I will do that. I will also make an OC of whoever you want (could be a made-up person or your crush in real life or something like that) that I will ship you with. Of course, you don't need a ship, it is merely a suggestion, but you can have one if you want. Aaand that is all. So please comment, otherwise, I will have to make an OC of a made-up person. 

Your amazing writer,

Ivy 

(Yep that's my real name. OMGGG amazing ikr? I'm so cool)

(Que hair flip)

(If you couldn't tell I'm being sarcastic, not cocky)

HAVE AN AWESOME DAY AND I SINCERELY HOPE YOU STAY FREE FROM ALL COVID. 

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE EVE!!!

EAT LOTS AND DRINK LOTS AND DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY!!!

hehe I'm gonna stop now....

Okay for real this time........

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE