Chapter 3

"-and then complete the look with some black, sapphire encrusted heels," I explained when all of a sudden Miss Bustier flung open the door and quickly walked to the front of the class, a look of excitement upon her face.

"Attention class!" she exclaimed, "I have an important announcement to make. The Bruce Wayne has decided to hold a contest, and the winners will get to go to Gotham and stay in his Hotel for a month-long class tour!".

Everyone turned to those beside them and began to whisper excitedly, and that's when I got an idea. "Hey Chloe," I asked, "you know how we were thinking of moving schools, and maybe even countries now that Hawkmoth is defeated so we can get away from Lila...". She furrowed her brows and then gasped, understanding what I was hinting.

"OMG, we should totally move to Gotham! And with the class trip, we will be able to get familiar with it. Plus I've heard Gotham Academy is a really good school, and maybe we could like team up with Batman or something. You know, so we can continue our hero work in Gotham!" she exclaimed

I smiled excitedly, "I didn't think of all that Chloe, but now it sounds even better!". We giggled and began to discuss how we would make the transfer in quiet voices.

We were in the middle of discussing how great it would be for MS Designs, as there are not too many popular or well-known ones in Gotham, and it would be great publicity etc, when we heard a shrill voice proclaim "Oh my Damiboo organized this as a chance to see me again! He is so sweet, but he couldn't make our class come out of the blue, because that would be too noticeable, so he will probably try to persuade Brucey to choose us, but he said he couldn't make any promises.".

I turned around, already knowing it was Lie-la (get it?) that had made up that ridiculous lie. To my surprise, almost everyone in the class was huddled in a circle around her, entranced by her stories.

"Hey Lila, by Damiboo do you mean the Damien Wayne?" Alya the wannabe reporter squealed. "Well yes, Alya. You see as you know I was born in Italy, but when I was 8 I moved to Gotham. I met the Waynes and then Damien and I would like flirt and stuff. Brucey was like a father to me and even gifted me the diamond gold necklace I am wearing today. When we were 10 we started dating, and we were like so totally in love that he asked to marry me! He even gave me this ring, but I don't wear it to school in case it gets stolen by Marinette or another bully. Anyways, we were too young to I had to say no, and when I was 11 I had to move back to Italy for a bit. Of course, he said that I could see other people until we met again, but I never was really serious with any of the dates I went on with Prince Ali or any of the other celebrities I dated. But we did stay in touch of course which is how he told me of the class trip!".

Once she had finally finished her long and utterly ridiculous story, I turned to Chloe with a questioning expression, "Where the f*ck does she come up with this shit? Like seriously it just pours out of her mouth like there's no tomorrow. And also how the hell do people even believe half of it?" I scoffed.

Chloe giggled and nodded, "I know right? Like I swear I saw an ad on T.V. with that necklace on sale for $10 at Lovisa (it's a cheap jewelry shop in Australia for those who don't know, I don't know any Parisian shops so just search it up if you want). They seriously all share the same brain cell, Lila included!".

I laughed and looked down to Adrien who had his phone beside him, videoing the whole thing (although nobody seemed to notice), while Lila clung to his arm like it was her life source and blabbered on about her adventures with the Waynes.

I gave him a sort of apologetic smile and he rolled his eyes and sent me a sad face back. I giggled and looked over to Miss Bustier, who was half on her phone, and half-listening to Lila.