chapter 4

Nothing like my life

"Regulus bambi you're here" andromeda said the house full of people already when they walked in. Sirius bothering nymphadora like always, narcissa helping andromeda in the kitchen along with remus. Ted and Lucius where already siting in the dining room after there wives had kicked them out while Rosalie and draco ran around like crazy people. Harry ran towards the kitchen to see andromeda and narcissa before going to play with draco and Rosalie.

"He has well manors for a three year old Reggie" narcissa told him as he sat on the counter by them.

"I'm almost four" he huffed from remus leg where he was holding on along with Rosalie and draco  who where on his leg as well trapping remus in the same spot.

"Well excuse me mr.black four year old" Narcissa laughed along with the rest of them. Remus lifted one foot off the ground making harry go flying into the air while then lifting the other making the twins go flying. All a giggling mess.

"So reg how have you been" andromeda asked. Regulus only sighed. Oh telling my son about his real parents who are dead and me and his biological father where a couple back at school, totally didn't traumatize the kid for life. He thought to himself before actually answering.

" alright took harry to see lily and James" he said narcissa turned to face him immediately stopping what she was doing. "and how did it go what did you say did he understand" she bombardee him with questions. Regulus got extremely tense as andromeda had to ease narcissa off the questions, she could clearly tell regulus wasn't really ready to talk about it in detail yet. Almost timely harry ran into the kitchen and hugged regulus legs that where hanging off the counter.

James: good job kid

" it went alright I explained it best I knew" he said picking up harry and placing him on his lap. Just then sirius came in and took harry from regulus without saying another word. The three just stood there laughing as Ted came in with a bottle of fire whiskey. "how is it when we always get together we drink" Lucius asked setting the table once the dinner was ready.

"We see each other one maybe twice a month its a celebration so of course we have to drink darling" narcissa said swiftly kissing his cheek and walking back to the kitchen from the dining room. Lucius turned red while regulus started making ouu-ing nosies at him, to which Lucius threw a spoon at him. The two had been friends since hogwarts. Regulus was able to escape getting the dark mark, Lucius wasn't as lucky and always wore long sleeves to the family events out of respect.

"Bambi flower and dragon dinner time you too dora" ted shouted the three ran in while nymphadora came walking in with snuffles by her side. Regulus Lucius ted and narcissa where already sitting at the table with the kids while andromeda and remus came in with glasses and drinks.

"If snuffles doesn't act normal he's getting a flee bath tonight" remus said sitting down when sirius showed up again.

"Snuffles has flees" Rosalie asked with a more grossed out look on her face. They all laughed as sirius sat down pouting next to remus who kissed his cheek before they began eating. As the night progressed they all laughed shared memories with one another, reminisced over there time at hogwarts. The kids would do something funny that they would all put away as a memorie to tell later on in life when they where older. Already form a young age Rosalie and harry very much so resembled Marlene and James perfectly. Although none of them dared to mention it along with saying James lily or marlenes name, they collectively knew. They always knew.