chapter 34

space between

the line between good to evil was one children where taught from a young age to never cross. regulus taught it to harry since his parents never taught him, james did. aria wasn't fortunate enough to have that. to have someone telling her right from wrong distinguishing good from bad.

to her the only thing she truly knew was the bad. the eleven years of hell that had been her life, constantly facing one bad thing after the other.

now at hogwarts when you're put into slytherin you're labeled. the snake, the evil, you quickly realize how people talk about slytherins as bad people, evil people.

it seemed fitting for arias life. always craving those bits of power the world had so cruelly taken from her. now you put what the wizarding world deemed the most evil wizard of all times offering aria all the power the world had stripped away from her. putting her face to face with evil, with no one to save her.

"tell me where ben is and i'll give you the stone" aria snapped with a shaking hand putting it in her pocket, holding the stone for dear life.

"give me the stone and i will tell you, give it too me and i'll give you eternal power" voldemort hissed.

"aria it's not worth it" regulus shouted, the flames around them only grew larger and anyone could cut the tension with a knife.

"he's lying so you'll give him the stone he won't give you what he promises it's not worth it aria. you want to find your brother i'll help you find him the right way not like this" regulus said. he was always said to be one of the good guys. rasing the soon of his ex lover. the boy who would save the wizarding world. the boy who lived.

"you realize i have nothing to lose right" aria snapped hoping it was enough to make her professor be quiet. aria had always been a resilient girl, think two steps ahead in every situation, this one was no different.

to her prayer he did and hopefully it gave aria enough time. she reached into her pocket and pulled the stone out once again. harry cling onto regulus not wanting to see what could happen but couldn't look away.

"there's no good or evil aria there's only power, together well do extraordinary things" voldemort hissed once more. then everything seemed to click into her head.

she took slow steps towards him clutching the stone in both her hands, thankful she was friends with thee hermione granger. now she was staring right up at quirell and could see in the mirror voldemorts face smirking at her. aria had a smug look on her face before taking the stone and putting it infron of quirells face. once he tried to grab it she backed away and smirked.

"give me the stone child" he snapped loudly.

"go and get it" she said before throwing it right towards regulus who caught it without a doubt. quirell with an angry expression strides towards regulus, aria grabbed his arm and put her foot infront of him managing to trip him. quirlls hand turning to stone

"what magic is this" he screeched lunging towards regulus and harry once more. aria running before him and pushing her hands into his face. quirell digging his hand into her arm leaving marks and causing blood seeping through he clothes. quirells face and boy along with voldemort turing to stone falling onto the floor leaving nothing but a dust trace.

she turned towards the potter black boys who looked more than shocked.

"never doubt me again" she muttered out of breath. nearly seconds later what looked like the ghost or spirit of voldemort appeared and went straight to arias body. regulus running foward to catch the girl before her head hit the pavement.