chapter 31

pretty little lies

it wasn't long after that harry and aria where in the same predicament. both wondering the corridors late at night except this time they where both under the invisibility cloak. they could both hear voices in the distance of a corridor.

both in a more silent argument, aria wanting to turn back while harry wanted to go see who it was. inevitably harry won dragging the girl by the hand with him only to encounter snape with professor quirrell. they both merely got close enough to hear the conversation without being noticed.

just for moments later snape reaching his hand out to grab the cloak but they both stepped back enough to not be uncovered. not even seconds later filtch came up to the professors carrying two lamps.

"found this in the restricted section. still hot that means theirs a student out of bed" he said before snape sped walk infront of the two going off.

harry and aria ran into a empty room before pulling the cloak off of them.

"oh merlin you're going to get me in so much trouble one day potter" she huffed looking around the room.

"potter-black and sounds like a personal problem to me" harry said walking over to a mirror aria just glaring at him following behind.

nether of the two could understand the writing on the mirror nor could they comprehend what the saw in the mirror.

harry seeing regulus to the right side of him smiling while james stood with his iconic grin to the left. aswell as lily standing behind harry with cecelia by her side. harry seeing the dis functional yet loving family he wanted. when james put his hand on harry's shoulder harry's hand went up at the same time but not feeling anything

"dad" he said leaving aria confused since no one but her was there.

"harry are you alright" she asked now replacing the harry's hand with hers. james and lily's imagine merely vanishing both with smiles on there faces as it was now just aria and harry in the reflection.

"yea completely, just did you see that. in the mirror did you see them" harry asked now fully facing her.

"see what harry" she questioned before he just pushed her infront of the mirror.

"i only see us harry" she said

"just look closer" harry said standing aside. arias eyes would have popped out of her head at any given moment with what she saw.

ben standing next to her holding her hand while enzo also stood beside her with linked arms. then she could see the reflection of her mother, aria had a very vague memory of her mother but she could still remember what she looked like. long pin straight black hair light brown eyes that were similar to remus aswell as her extremely pink lips.

next to her mother stood a man which she couldn't quite figure out where she knew him from. jet black curls that feel on his face, his eyes aswell black with a hint of the devil behind them. he has a more so proud devilish grin on his face with the looks that could make any girl swoon over him.

"do you see them ari you see them right" harry asked his voice laced with excitement

"it's my brothers and my mum" she said her face with an expression of shock

"wot" harry said as his face fell.

"how the hell does the work what the fuc" aria said before getting cut off my harry

"i saw my parents and my aunt cecelia" harry said looking back in the mirror

"parents as in plural as in both"