chapter 18

habits of my heart

by the time the malfoys had gotten home from being out. rosalie clung onto lucius while draco was on his back. narcissa smiled at the sight. the family she always dreamt of. of course in her ideal dream marlene was here. but who's to say a dream isn't a form of reality.

"marlene i don't think this is a good idea we could get in so much trouble" narcissa whispered, her hand interlocked with marlene's as they ran down the corridor away from filtch.

"it will be fine dove we just have to get to the room of requirements with the others and we'll be fine" marlene reassured as she kissed narcissas hand before she nodded and they ran down the corridor. the down to the room of requirements appeared as they pushed through it.

"your here" james shouted. it looked like a common room. fire place couched the carpets. james sat on the couch with his legs draped over regulus's legs. remus sat on the opposite couch with sirius's head on his lap while lily and cecelia laid on the floor. poor peter was sitting on an arm chair doing homework.

"let me guess ms perfect nerves where over the roof" sirius smirked at narcissa. she just rolled her eyes hitting his leg as they went to sit down.

"no i wasn't actually mr. lupin" she smirked sirius getting red. marlene muttered 'lier' with a chuckle.  

"pete you good" lily asked the boy who was curled in a ball doing homework peacefully.

"yea i'm good lils thanks" he smiled. lily always wanted to protect peter. to her he was like her little brother the little brother she always wanted to protect. nether of them had sibling so it was fitting. ever since lily cut off contact with petunia peter was more of a comfort to her to know she had some what of a sibling with her still.

"so what are we doing cause we always do something" james asked. regulus playing with his hair.

"never have i ever" marlene suggested

"we don't have alcohol though" cecelia said without missing a beat to which lily hit her shoulder. sirius pulled out a bottle of fire whiskey from under the couch he was at, remus didn't even look fazed but it.

"alrighty then let's play" narcissa said opening the bottle as they all sat around it. they had a good amounts of nights like these, all playing games laughing nothing ever getting to serious. it wasn't a secret half of the people in the room would take the black last name.

"let's start easy never have i ever gotten into a fight" lily said. marlene cecelia sirius regulus and james all took a drink.

"i wouldn't expect different.. wait regulus you go into a fight" peter asked. they all looked at him as he had a smirk on his face.

"yea" he said with a pause

"who" they all said without hesitation except for cecelia who was there when it happened.

"don't worry about it" he said smugly cecelia burst into laughter that no one understood. 'who' they kept pestering as cecelia and regulus continued in their fits of laughter leaving everyone in confusion. eventually dropping it for the time being and continuing with the game

"never have i ever had a one night stand" narcissa said. sirius marlene cecelia peter remus and regulus all drank. the first three didn't shook anyone but remus peter and regulus did. sirius and james both stared at there lovers in complete and utter shock. everyone else's gaze switched between the three.

"WHEN" lily shouted in utter horror. the three began giggling like children. cecelia stared at him. and stared and stared until something clicked in her head while everyone questioned the three. regulus noticed cecelia's face to which everyone else noticed.