April fools

Jill
You knew jill would be over soon so you pulled out a massive spider and put it on top of the door so when she walked in it would fall on her. You sat on the sofa and heard the door open then... *SCREAM* you ran through to see jill running round the kitchen with the spider in her. When she finally threw it off she saw you
"April fools" you shouted. She smiled and gave your arm a small punch

Drowned Hannah
You had just nipped out to the store for some milk and hannah decided to prank you. Her brother was still after her so she filled the bath with red food colouring and got a fake blood bottle out from her pocket and wrote an the wall. "You were mutilated like me wernt you" as her brother said that. She then changed we good hoodie to her old one and placed a handprint on the bath. She got in and waited for you.
"Hannah I'm back you shouted". When she didn't answer you went upstairs to see if she was sleeping. You then needed the loo and ran into the bathroom. You screame at the sight of your girlfriend in the bathtub. You then grabbed the towel rod.
"RHYS, CAMERON ARE YOU IN HERE" you screamed. She then rose up and laughed insanely. "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
"Hannah?" You asked
"Oh god (y/n) your face". She mimed you screaming for CAMERON and rhys.but then hugged you as she knew how much you cared about her.

Clockwork
You decided to prank her by putting water on top of the door so when she walked in it would fall on her. You filled a big bucket up and placed it on the door. You then heard her call for you then a massive splash and scream. You went through and shouted April fools. She looked at you and splashed you with some water from the sink

Jane.
You decided to pull off the ultimate prank. You borrowed your friends phone and rang Jane. She answered asking who it was as she didn't have the name saved. You then breathed down the phone for a whole minute. She was about to hang up until you shouted April fools babe. She screamed (y/n) I'll get you for that.

Teenage sally
Sally decided to pull off a great prank. She lay on the floor and put the lamb liver on the floor next to her along with fake blood. When you walked in you saw her and ran over to her.
"Sally sally" you cried.
She sat up and laughed "April fools. I got you good (y/n)" you frowned a playful from and chased her around the house for an hour.

Sorry guys this is up late I haven't had any wifi what so ever for a few days so sorry about this being late.