When its that time of the month

Jill.
Jill didn't get cramps. She got headaches. Real bad ones. You decided to be helpful and tidy up while she lay down. You also went shopping and came back with lots of candy,movies,pizza,fizzy pop and headache releaf tablets. You sat down and let jill lean against you. She ate the pizza and most of the candy. You guys watched movies that were funny but not to funny as when she laughed to hard her head hurt. You decided to put some relaxing music on aswell. Jill soon closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Drowned Hannah
You were dreading this time. Hannah could already bad tempered and this time of the month didn't help. Unlike most girls hannah suffered from massive cramps, unbearable bad heads, she didn't like wearing tight clothing,she got instant cravings for random foods and she could be vary cuddly one moment and very unsociable the next. You could hear her moans of pain from upstairs. You went up with a cup of tea and sat next to her. You have her the pizza she was craving. She was cuddling you now. It was a tight bear hug but she soon let go and sat in a corner. This told you she wanted to be alone. You went out and ran her a nice hot bath (which she surprisingly got into) and went shopping for some more pizza, a romantic movie and some pain killers. Not forgetting more pads.

Jane
Jane was always tired when it came to that time. Her eyes would always be heavy and she would always be tried. You went up to lie down with her after a while. She wrapped her arms around you. See the thing was was that Jane always had to cuddle something. She had to. It was either you or the teddy bear you got her for her birthday. Luckily Jane didn't suffer from cramps or bad heads. She just suffered from tiredness and dizziness.

Clockwork
Clocky hated this time. As all girls do. She just lay down. Chomping on tacos. she couldn't help it. Once clocky got a craving you knew it was best to keep feeding her or she would lash out for more. You sat down with and she suddenly clutched her stomach. She screamed out in pain "CRAMP" you rubbed her back and held her close. She soon went upstairs and was changing out of her leather jacket,white vest and black pants into her P.Js you made dinner witch was of course tacos for her.

Teenage sally
Sally didn't get why so many girls were so grumpy. She just tryed to take it normally. That soon was history. She was screaming and started banging her fists against the wall as she got a cramp in her stomach. You ran up to her and hugged her. Lying her back down on the bed. You wen to make her a hot chocolate. She drank it and fell asleep soon after. You did the same and you bother slept in eachothers arms.