When tou get them to baybsit your sibling

If you don't have  one. Pretend :)

Hannah the drowner.
You were going to a concert. Slipknot to be exact. Hannah wanted to go but her appearance may have footed you in trouble. So you were going with your friends. She didn't mind though. She was staying with your little sister.
"Now (y/n). Touch Sid Wilson for me and give him my instagram"
Jealousy swished through you slightly but he's a celeb so it's allowed.
"Now Hannah. Gabby is not allowed to eat pizza and ice cream all the time. Chocolate cake is not a breakfast food."
"Yeah yeah yeah" she mutters.
You hugged gabby goodbye as your friends pulled up.
"Well gabby. You hungry"
She nodded up at Hannah
"Let's have pizza and ice cream"
"But (y/n) said I'm not allowed it all the time"
"(Y/n) is being a wet blanket so I say let's have some fun"
Gabby and Hannah had a great time. You have sid Hannah's instagram and she was talking to him for a good half hour. But you had no idea that Hannah's no gabby had sworn to never speak of what they did to you.

Jane.

Jane was looking after your little brother while you went out shopping. It was only for a few hours but when you got back you wanted to die.
She had done her makeup on him and he was running about in her leather jacket.
"Jane!!" You shouted.
She just sat and giggled at you as you wiped all the eyeliner from your brothers face.

Clockwork
Clocky was looking after your little sister. She seemed to like clockwork so you didn't care. Clockwork took her to the cinema and to Pizza Hut. She said she got a few odd glared but she didn't care. They had both had fun and you were glad that they were getting slightly closer

Teenage sally

She was looking after your twin brothers. Identical twin brothers. They were really annoying her by swapping places and being painful. They even swapped names for a day so she got them all mixed up. When you got home you found your brothers with paint all over the floor and her lying on the sofa asleep with dyed hair that was a bright pink.
Looks like she's never baby sitting alone again. 

Nina
Nina was staying with your older sister. She was very very mischievous so that's why you weren't leaving her alone.
Nina didn't know what she was in for.
"Nina I'll brush your hair" you sister said as she tied Nina to a chair and had a huge house party. You came home to joints, condoms and pizza all over the place. You were furious. You went to find Nina. You searched until the only place left was the garden shed. You opened it up to see her tied up in there with a bunch of girls passed out on the floor

Hope you liked this guys