When you wear something of her's

Jill
You didn't know why but you really wanted to try one of her dresses on. Mainly because she was sad and you wanted to cheer her up. you pulled it on. It was very tight around your waist but you didn't care. You went into the living room and danced about. she started to laugh as son as she saw you.
"(Y-y/n) why do you have my dress on" she said between giggles
"So I could make you laugh" you replied. But none of you were laughing when she had to pull you out of the dress because you were stuck

Drowned hannah.
You were doing the laundry and you pulled her teal hoodie out of the dryer. It was cold and you really wanted to try it on so you did. it was so warm and comfy. No wonder hannah loved it. she came downstairs and saw you in it
"(Y/n) why are you wearing my hoodie"
"Because I can" you laughed.

Jane
You were tidying the shoe rack when you saw her heels. you wanted to see her reaction so you slipped them on. they were a bit tight but it was only for a few minutes. you walked in and she sat up.
"(Y/n) have you grown" she asked a bit shocked
"No" you said and walked into the middle of the room. as soon as she saw you she burst out into laughter.

Clockwork
You were eyeing her leather jacket. you had to go and get a log for the fire so you shoved it on. when you came back in she was laughing.
"What's so funny" you ask
"Have you seen how small it is on you" she replied. You looked in the mirror and it was small. You joined her laughing.

Teenage sally
You wanted to try the pink dress on. she was in the bathroom anyway. You put it on and did a ballet dance in the living room. you didn't see her until she couldn't hold her laughter in anymore You guys giggled for a whole hour about it.