Movie night

Jill
You bought a selection of movies. Good comedy ones. You also ordered pizza. you turned the sofa round and put some speakers on. You also made some drinks. Jill arrived and it looked like the cinema. You both sat down and began to watch. The movies were really funny. You were laughing your heads off. Jill was crying with laughter at one point and you had a pain in your tummy from laughing so loud. This was definatly a night to remember.

Drowned Hannah
You guys both decided to have a Disney movie marathon. You hunted around your movie collection for you Disney collection. You found: nemo,peter pan, Pocahontas,snow White,lady and the tramp, beauty and the beast, the little mermaid and the lion king. You got some popcorn and Doritos. Not to mention some dips and lucozade. you connected your speakers to your tv and put a blanket round the two of you. The dog cuddles close to you aswell. Hannah had a great night reliving her child hood with you.

Clockwork
Clockwork was being awkward for with movie to watch. She declined every movie you showed her so you went for plan B. Mission worm. You snuck into the garden and pulled out 20 worm and put them in a jar. You showed her them and said If she didn't stop being awkward you would put them down her top. So she eventually chose to watch ted,paul and night at the museum with you

Jane.
You and Jane both wanted to watch the rhald Dahl movie collection so you went and Baluchi them while Jane got the popcorn,drinks and TV set up. Wen you got back she sat down and you picked her up and sat her on your knee. The cat decided to join you both and it lay with you as you both sat gazing at the TV. You watched Matilda first followed by the BFG and fantastic Mr fox.

Teenage sally
You and sally both wanted to watch the ice age collection. You set the whole thing up. You even have the dog a small bowl of popcorn. After you guys finished the ice age selection you watched the Harry Potter ones too!