When you get a trampoline

Jane
You and Jane found one. Who wouldn't take it. You set it up in your garden. You and Jane had a pillow fight on it. Bouncing off the nets and into eachother. You had so much fun. You even moved it so that you were jumping off your garden shed and onto the trampoline at one point.
( srsly. If you haven't tried that then please. You need to. But be careful"

Hannah the drowner.
Hannah had bacically stole it. It was sitting Infront of a house in its box and she took it.
You guys assembled it and put it over the river.
You guys climbed up the tree, bounced then jumped into the deep water. It was a constant cycle but it was so much fun you guy has been at it for hours.

Clockwork.
You guys bought one off eBay. You knew it would have been better to get it off a proper trampoline seller sight but who cares. You got it for a bargain.
You set it up and both jumped on it together.
But. You both soon learned your lesson for buying cheap trampolines. It broke right under you. You both fell into all the nettles and thistles that you guys 'smartly' put it over. Well done you guys.

Jill.
You and Jill put it in your huge living room while your parents were away. Why you ask?
Well kill had the best idea ever. You guy put lots of candy into it and then jumped from the sofa onto the trampoline. All the candy went high into the air. You guys watched as it landed back into the trampoline and some went onto the floor. You guys still ate it all though.

Sally
You and Sally built it in the garden.
At night you both took glow sticks and glow balloons. It was so fun playing with them on the trampoline
You guys didn't realise how Late it was. But you both had fun.

Kate the chaser.
You took it into the woods. Kate needed to pin pages up in the woods. Kate jumps hight pinning pages up high in the trees so they were harder to get. When you were done you guys used it to jump into the nearby pond to cool off from all the work.

Sorry. It's been a while hasn't it?
I have a few things to ask/ tell you guys.

1 I have a YouTube channel. Comment for the link to it.
2 I need scenario requests. Please help
3 updates will be slower. If you don't know me and my cousin are sharing this account. She has to update her books aswell. Please go check her books out. They have a * Infront of the title.

Thank you so much guys.