We all need a chat guys

I want to start off by saying thank you all for all the votes,comments,followers and reads you guys have given to me. It really means a lot to me.
I want to apologise
Come on guys lets get real here. I've been getting Into a lot of trouble these past couple of weeks. And it's affecting my time on here when my computer gets taken away. I can still message you all but my phone deletes chapters So there's no point doing work I'll loose.

I also want to apologise.

I have been completely out of order.
I know, I lie to get myself stuff I want and lie to get out of situations. Sometimes it helps, but it  still makes me guilty.
My behaviour has been completely out of order.
Yes, I know I've been getting into trouble. Me being sent to a detention centre was enough to prove that.
I could argue that they were making fun of my past and present but I broke someone's nose for gods sake. I know I need to stop this because it's all going on my record.

I want to apologise for not updating.
I've been in trouble at school. Not doing homework, back chat, attitude, smoking. It's all dragging me down.
Before you think I'm ruining myself I'm not. I don't smoke all the time. To be fair I only have 3 cigarettes a week.
But there will be updates, if people are going to read them.

Anyways if you made it this far I'd like to thank you for taking time to read this. I'm hopin you have forgiven me for my mistakes and not updating. I don't want you to worry though. The good side is I'm getting some therapy and I've tryed to make things right.

Anyways. Hope your all keeping well