Watching funny videos online

Jill
You went onto YouTube and typed in laughing jill cosplay fail. Someone had tryed to dress as her and fell into the pool. Jill then burst out into utter laughter. You did to. You both fell off the chair and were rolling round. There was then a video of a guy trying to jump into a pool but it was frozen. "Bet that hurt" you said as jill had yet another laughing fit.

Drowned Hannah
You guys had actually found one of those don't laugh videos that was funny. You were on the verge of peeing yourself as a funny picture pooped up. Hannah started laughing when she saw two bullies get knocked out by a tree branch. "Shame that wasn't keira" she said. You then searched for more funny videos and had sore stomachs from laughing later on

Clockwork.
You felt evil today so you typed in. "Garden worm dose ' the worm' dance" it came up and as soon as clocky saw the worm she walked out. But then found it really funny after someone killed the worm. You then searched up more and more hilarious youtube poops and videos that were gut burstingly hilarious. You guys had a great day and kept laughing about some of the videos hours after you had been watching them.

Jane.
You typed in jeff and Jane this is Sparta. Jane was beating jeff up by a long shot. Jane was laughing and shouting. "Get in. I just beat bleach boy". It was an MMD video and jeff started a fight within the video. Jane was laughing as she was winning all these MMD fights. Jeff now looked like a girl. You and Jane mocked jeff with that video for a week.

Teenage sally
You guys were watching YouTube poops of sponge bob. This meant they had swearing and stuff in. You and sally found it so funny after squidward was playing the clarinet when he finished he shouted this thing is so hard to play. Is it a sex toy. You and sally began to laugh so hard you guys had to grip onto eachother for support.