14. 1st of April

• Annie •

08:30 AM

From: Michael

Your mail got sent to my apartment again. Should I just put it in front of your door?

read

08:33 AM

To: Michael

Just put it in front of my door. Thanks.

sent

08:40 AM

From: Michael

Just wondering, do you maybe want to grab breakfast together?

read

08:42 AM

To: Michael

Yeah sure. Meet you at Mel's?

sent

08:42 AM

From: Michael

Yeah, at Mel's. See you.

read

...

I don't know why I agreed on meeting him but I just feel like I should've said yes. It's been a while and we've been texting each other on and off. Nothing much happened but it was kind of nice of him to invite me to breakfast. Michael was never the type of long walks in the park, or watching the sun sets together. He's the type that take you to a concert on your first date because he doesn't know what you like.

It was funny though. He did take me to a concert on our first date. It was a Fall Out Boy concert. I didn't know them until they played their song 'Sugar We're Going Down' and I realized that I've been listening to them for basically my whole life.

But Michael is still Michael. He's a musician, and artist, a song writer. A person who can love with all he has but still break your heart with what he got left.

That's Michael.

...