23. 3rd of May

...

"You got everything you need?" He asked me as he set down the final box in our living room.

"Yea" I nodded at him as I take in the whole apartment.

Last month, after spending a few days in his apartment, he suggested that we should move back in together. But not to his apartment or my apartment, but really move in to a brand new one. We spent a whole month trying to find the perfect apartment for the both of us, until we finally find this one.

He said, it'll be great, he'll pick me up in my office after his band practice and we'll have dinner together. Mondays are cuddling day, Tuesdays are movie nights, Thursdays are our night out, and Sundays are Panda Express day.

The rest of the days are what we feel like doing together or maybe I'll be working on my paper works and he'll be working on a new song. It's alright though, I have a feeling this time we'll work things out. Make rational decisions together and experience different things together.

"This is great, life is great, you're great" He sat down on the couch in our living room.

I plopped down next to him as his arms find its way around my waist, he snuggled closer to me. He rests his head on the crook of my neck as his now-black-hair was tickling it.

"Mike that tickles!" I started giggling as he kept his head there.

He started to kiss my neck, leaving a trail of kisses all the way until his lips touched mine. He pulled away and smiled at me, I smiled back as I pecked his nose. He's like a kitten.

"Ann, I'm so glad I met you. I'm sorry for those nights where I left you crying. I didn't know why I broke up with you in the first place. You're so amazing how could I not see it, I was so blind. So, from the bottom of my heart I'm sorry and I love you" He said seriously. For once he's not joking around and the last tree words that he said, they made me feel happier than ever.

"Michael Gordon Clifford, I love you too much" I smiled widely as the feeling of happiness rushed down through my body.

...