22. 20th of April

8:30 AM

From: Michael

Lunch later?

read

8:31 AM

To: Michael

Sure :)

sent

8:31 AM

From: Michael

I'll pick you up during ur break, xx

read

...

So he picked me up during my break and we went out to the Italian restaurant that we went to a couple months back. He looked so cheerful, something good definitely happened to him today. Or maybe not just yet. He just looks really happy.

He started talking about making a band with his friends and how he's really excited. He told me that he's also thinking on dying his hair black, which I was okay with because he'll look great in any color. Unlike me. And then he started talking about 'us'.

"Uhm... I've been like, thinking about us" He shrugged as he played around with his food, pushing it aside and spinning it around with his fork.

"What about us?"  I asked him.

"I've been thinking.."  He scratched the back of his neck nervously. "We should get back together... like uh... a couple" He stuttered nervously.

Well this is new, where did this Michael have been all my life? He did changed.

"You're asking me?" I pointed at myself. He nodded.

"You want me to be with you again?" I asked. He nodded again, eyes full of hope.

"Michael..." I paused for a bit, putting my hand on top of his. He bit his bottom lip nervously as he waited for my answer.

"I'd love too" I smiled at him. He let out a breath that he's been holding in, his cheeks turned into a shade of light pink and he's no longer tensed. His nervous lip biting was now changed into a smile.

I love him, I really do. I hope this new start brings us good luck.

"I... I really really really like you" He said as he took my hand and kiss it.

...