0.

This is the story behind that red plaid that he gave her and the story after he gave her that red plaid.

...

This is the first book from the ' menswear' series. You can read the second, third, and fourth book that you can find in my account. The books from this series does not connect and they all have different stories to tell. The four boys do know each other but they won't interfere with the others.

This story is in a form of text messages and the POV of the main character. It might be a little confusing at first so let me just give some explanation:

bolded text: what time the text was sent

Italic text: to or from who the text is

Bold and italic text: if it's 'sent' it's the text from the girl that is sent to the boy. If it's 'read' it's the text from the boy that the girl read.

Do not steal my idea because this is all 100% my work and my ideas for this story. Thank you.

That's all for now, enjoy reading :)

...

Copyright © 2016 by fckedupmind.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.