11.25th of March

• Michael •

19:50 PM

To: Annie

Hey, look Anne. Sorry that I got mad at you but can we please start again? I know I was such a dick just minutes ago but I just realized tht I need you more than ever. The first time you walked into the room, I knew I wanted you real bad. You told me I look good in tht red plaid of mine and I said you too and realized how stupid that sounded like. Just, keep the red plaid. At least I know a small fraction of me is with you.

message not sent

Are you sure you want to delete this message?

[Yes]
No

Message deleted

...

I'm still regretting on saying what I said to you. It's not you it's me. It's always been me. I've always treated you like crap and I can't really stop myself from doing so. I don't know why Annie but you still intrigued me. I want us to be back together and just take things slower this time.

Take me back to the place where there was only you and I. No one that interrupts us talking. Not even a single word will separate us. I need those times back Ann. I really want us to be together again.

I'm regretting this now because regrets always comes later. And I know I'm the one who broke up with you but you're my one and only, darling. I just realized that now and it's very stupid of me for letting you slip out of my fingers just like that.

I miss you real bad and I still need you real bad. So please just come back home to me.

...