19. 10th of April

6:35 AM

From: Michael

Are you awake?

read

6:36 AM

To: Michael

Yeah, why?

sent

6:36 AM

From: Michael

Come over next door, I need to show you something.

read

6:36 AM

To: Michael

Alright, I'll be there in 5.

sent

...

I knocked on his apartment door, I'm still my wearing pj's and is still sleepy. He opened the door, bags were visible under his eyes. He's probably been staying up all night. He smiled at me and gestured me to come in. I walked inside his messy apartment that looked like a bomb just exploded. I yawned as I made my way to his bedroom and got in under the covers, wrapping the warm blanket around me and laying my head on the soft pillow. It smells like him and a bit of hair dye. I closed my eyes as I cuddle alone in his bed.

"Actually, that's not what I texted you for but if you want to sleep with me then..." He said while leaning against the door frame. A smirk was visible on his face.

"What did you text me for then?" I asked him while spinning my body to the left side. My eyes were close and my back was now facing him.

He didn't answer for awhile. Only shuffling noises and a thud was heard. He suddenly strum his guitar as he sat on the bed next to me. I slowly open my eyes as I watched him strum the guitar strings.

"I wrote this song called 'I've Got This Friend' and I wanted you to hear it"

He play the song a bit until the chorus and I thought it was actually adorable. I smiled at him as he looked down at me also smiling.

"That was really good, I like that" I told him. His face lit up and he quickly kissed my forehead.

"Now let's sleep" He said while putting his guitar aside and got under the covers with me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

...