17. 8th Of April

There's no text today. He didn't texted me because at six in the morning, he came knocking on my door with his pj's on, telling me that he had a nightmare. I rubbed my eyes to make sure that it wasn't a dream. It was, in fact, reality. He was actually there, standing in front of me. Telling me that he had a nightmare and how he can't go back to sleep.

This is just like the old days.

I let him in and we both sat on my couch. I asked him if he wanted to tell me about his nightmare and he nodded. He told me that it started like any other dreams, it was not scary. He said it started with him waking up in the middle of a field full of flowers, when suddenly he heard me calling his name. He stood up and he told me that he turned around, trying to find me.

I wasn't there though, I was no where to be seen. Then suddenly, after he walked for a while, he saw me standing in front him. I was wearing this floral dress that he loved so much and then he told me that he chased after me. But then I suddenly disappeared and the ground beneath his feet started crumbling down. After that everything went black.

He then hugged me, out of nowhere he just suddenly hugged me. I hugged him back and started to trace small circles on his back that used to calm him down.

I told him that I'm here now and there is nothing to worry about. I can hear him quietly sobbing on the crook of my neck. His body was shaking and his tears were staining my shirt. We stayed like that for awhile. After he had calmed down and stopped crying, he let go of me and wiped his tears away with his hand.

He asked if he can stay in my apartment a little while and I nodded. He smiled a small smile but you can tell that he's really happy because his face immideately lit up. So I left him in the living room and went back to my bedroom, there are still a couple more hours of sleep that I can catch before going to work.

Right after I closed my eyes, I heard someone opened my bedroom door and not a while after that, I felt someone going under the covers and a pair of strong arms were wrapped around my waist, holding me closer againts his chest.

"Morning" He whispered sleepily.