Chapter 19: We belong together...

-RECAP-

Jeff: "Come on Oreo....Tell me what's wrong...." I look in Jeff's eyes and I feel something.....My heart starts beating faster, and my knees, where his hands are, start tingling. Oh my god.......I'm still in love with Jeff!

-END RECAP-

Shit. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck....FUCK! I'm still in love with Jeff. I look at him, getting tears in my eyes. I can't be in love with him. I just can't. I'm with Phil now....

Jeff: "Hey, come on, no tears. Today is supposed to be a happy day. Alright..? Tell me...Come on, tell me what's gotten in to you all of a sudden..." I break down. I start sobbing. I jump forward and wrap my arms around Jeff's neck. His hands go to my waist as a natural reaction, I guess. He stands up, and I wrap my legs around his waist.

He turns around and sits on the bed, with me straddling him. He leans back and looks at me. He wipes the tears that are falling, and the ones that threaten to fall. He looks at me with furrowed eye brows. Before he can say anything, I start talking.

Me: "Jeff....I-I-I'm....I missed you." I say, quickly changing what I was going to say. I look in his eyes and I almost melt at the sight of them. I scan over his face, taking in his handsome features.

Jeff: "......You still love me don't you...." But it wasn't a question. How he could tell, I will never know. But I can't let him know he's right.

Me: "Jeff, we've been over this. We've been broken up now for almost 5 years....You know I'm with Phil now-"

Jeff: "You're eyes gave it away. Back when we were together, whenever we would cuddle or sit like this, you would scan my face, and give me this look....you're giving me that same look, plus I can feel your heart beating faster...Do you feel tingles, where we make contact...?" 

I look away from him, not wanting to do this again. He pulls my face back to look at him, his fingertips leaving a burning sensation. 

Jeff: "Skylar.....Let me kiss you..." I look at him as the air leaves my lungs.

Me: "You know I can't let that happen-"

Jeff: "And why not?"

Me: "Because I'm wi-"

Jeff: "Bullshit Skylar! You know damn well it's not because of Phil. It's because you'll pour your feelings into it. It's because you're scared. And it's also because, you know that I know how to get you going. I know how to touch you, how to kiss you, how to turn you on and make you wet..."

I shake my head and go to get off of him but he grips my thighs to keep them in place.

Jeff: "If it's not true, then let me kiss you..." I fold my arms and shake my head with tears in my eyes. He's so damn right. Just him talking about how he knows how to get me going, is getting me going. I can't give in to temptation. I can't give in to him...And yet, I can't fight him either. Everytime I try to fight him, it never works.

Jeff unfolds my arms and places an arm around my waist. He pulls me closer to him, making my hands grasp his shoulders. Now our upper bodies are touching and his face is inches away from mine. I keep my head turned, not willing to look at him because if I do, then I will definitly give in. His other hand come up to my face. He guides my head back to facing his.

He looks in my eyes and then looks to my lips. He slowly leans in, tightening his grip on my waist, but not to a point where it's hurting me but a point where he's saying that I'm his, and that he's not letting me go anytime soon. The hand on my face, pulls me slightly to him as I feel myself giving in to him.

I close my eyes and long for the feel of his lips against mine, once again. I feel his warm, minty breath hit my face, and I couldn't take it. I closed the gap between us and connect my lips to his. I grab his face inbetween my hands and hold on for dear life. I immediately just dart my tongue in his mouth, intertwining with his, needing to explore his wonderful poison trap.