Chapter 8: The Truth Revealed.....

-Recap-

Me: “……that wasn’t the only thing we made that night…” I looked at him and he looked totally lost.

Jeff: “what do you mean exactly??”

Me: “…lets just say….Ruby isnt your first child….Sapphire is….” He looked totally confused now. he looked me in the eyes.

Jeff: “who is Sapphire and how is she my first child?”     

Me: “Sapphire is….my daughter….and you’re the father Jeff”…

-End Reap-

Punk’s POV (just to piss u guys off lol)

Kelly: “okay I’ll see you later punkie-kenz” I faked smiled and nodded finally relieved that I got rid of that annoying plastic covered slut. I know what your all thinking “why the hell are you all up on that slut and not with Skylar yet?”….well to be honest I have no fricken clue(Punk: it’s the uthors fault not mine Me:oh shut it up “punkie-kenz”). I wouldn’t blame her if she never wanted to talk to me ever again after the way I treated her back on the tour bus, I was dick and I need a way I can apologize to her and let her know I mean it. Well she did say me and her have a break….and she also said she was going back to her home town to visit her family, maybe I could get some help from her mom. I took my phone out and called her brother charles. Me and charles became good friends once I met Skylar.

Charles: “Phill wassup?”

Me: “Charles look I kinda was a dick to Skylar and I need a way to make it up to her, and I need you help….could you help me?”

Charles: “yea sure, why the hell not?....now look she loves the color green, music, oh and fireworks she loooves fireworks, so you could set up this fancy dinner ontop of yall’s hotel roof and have fireworks go off saying ‘im sorry’ I’ll call her and tell her that she has a surprise and make sure she wears something nice…oh and she loves roses-“

???: “uncle charles are you talking to mommy??” huh???

Me: “uhh charles who was that?”

Charles: “uhh nobody…(whispering) Shappire no im not talking to mommy go back to the table and finish eating-“

Shappire: “NO I WANNA TALK TO MOMMY!!”

Charles: “No Shapp go eat- AHHHH SHAPPIRE WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT BITING NO BITE- AHHHHH”

Sappire: “(on the phone) Mommy is that you?”

Me: “um no, who is your mommy”

Shappire: “I call her mommy but uncle charles calls her Skizzie” no. fucking. Way…….Skylar has a kid?

Me: “okay well tell uncle charles I’ll talk to him later.”

Shappire: “okay what your name mine is Shappire.”

Me: “you can call me Punk or Phil”

Shappire: “okay bye Punk”

Me: “bye”

Wow….i cant believe Skylar has a little girl…..maybe thats what she was talking about when she ment ‘family issues’. Well one things for sure…im gunna tell her how I feel about her tonight before she leaves for North Carolina…..

Jeff’s POV

Skylar: “Sapphire is….my daughter….and you’re the father Jeff”…..i don’t understand anything right now. how could I have a daughter but not know about her?...

Me: “soo your telling me….that four years ago we had a daughter….but you didn’t tell me until four years later?.....

Skylar: “….yeah…I should’ve told you but you were married and happy and I just didn’t wanna get in the way of that….”

Me: “so you decided to keep it a secret from me….dont you think I deserve to know…that SHE deserves to know?”

Skylar: “I’m really sorry Jeff I didn’t plan on telling you but she just kept asking and everytime I look in her eyes I see you and….i-i-i…..I’M SORRY!!” she got up and ran out the coffee shop. When she ran out I saw she had dropped something. It looks like a picture so I pick it up and see it’s a picture of a little girl and little boy. The little girl looks just like Skylar but she hay…..green eyes. It must be Shappire…..I know what I gotta do now….i gotta go to North Carolina, and………………..See my daughter…