Chapter 6: Going Down Hill....

-Recap-

Punk’s POV

Me:“…Skylar, I could never hate you, ever! You are too awesome of a person for me to hate you…..I know this may be kinda fast, but…..I think I’m falling for you Skylar! Hell I don’t think, I know im falling for you, and falling hard….I don’t care what the big secret is, I’ll be here for you. Always….I don’t care if im handicap and in a wheelchair, I’ll wheel myself over to you, for anything…..Skylar….will you give me the honor of calling you mine?”….I looked at her as she thought. She had this unreadable look on her face…after about 5 minutes I heard those words I didn’t think I would hear…

Skylar:“……..

-End Recap-

My POV

I have no idea what to say to Punk…..he sounded like he was actually sincere , like he actually cared……but I don’t think I can be with him, without him finding out about Sapphire…..

Me:“Punk I-“ I was interrupted by my phone going off. I looked and saw it was Vince. Well thank you Vince. I motioned for Punk to roll off of me, I told him it was Vince and stood up.

-Phone Call-

Me:“heyy Vince, is there something you needed?”

Vince: “no I was just letting you know, that you have a two week break, and that you are not needed at the signing in Arlington tomorrow.”

Me: “are you sure, cause I’m not doing anything at 12:30, I can still do the signing….”

Vince: “you can do the signing still, but if you see Phill anywhere tell him he has the same thing, but he has to be at the signing.”

Me:“okay, I will, talk to you later Vince, thanks for calling bye”

Vince: “bye” after I hung up, I looked at Punk

Punk:“well……what did the old scrooge say?”

Me: “he said that me and you have a two week break, and that I don’t have to be there at the signing, but you have to…..”

Punk:”that’s awesome!!”

Me:“yeah, I get to see my daugh-…I mean my niece, and my mom, and them.”

Punk:I…..still kinda…..need that answer…”

Me:“……Punk….I like you, I really do, hell I may be even falling for you………..but, things right now are complicated….I don’t wanna drag you into something that has nothing to do with you….just.....let me get things sorted out first, and I promise, I-“

Punk:“yeah yeah yeah, you could’ve just said a simple “no”, instead of running your damn mouth, you know what…..im going out for a walk, don’t wait up….” Punk got up, got a shirt, his shoes, and rental car keys. He went to the door, opened it, looked back and glared at me before he slammed the door. What am I supposed to do now?...might as well go back to my room…but wait Punk forgot his keycard…oh well I’ll just let him cool off. I get up and go to the other bed. I lay down and just stare at the ceiling.

~Next Morning~

I woke up around 7:30 cause we are heading to Arlington from Dallas. Its like a 2 hour ride. I also woke up to a heavy arm around me….thinking it was Punk, I turned round with my eyes closed and snuggled into a bare, and huge chest….I opened my eyes to see someone who was not Punk!

Me: “ahhhhhhhh!!” I rolled over and accidentally fell off the bed -_-…

????:“woahh what happened?” asked a groggy deep voice…..wait a minute…I know that voice anywhere!!