Chapter 9: The Aftermath

-Recap-

Jeff’s POV

Skylar: "I’m really sorry Jeff I didn’t plan on telling you but she just kept asking and every time I look in her eyes I see you and….i-i-i…..I’M SORRY!!" she got up and ran out the coffee shop. When she ran out I saw she had dropped something. It looks like a picture so I pick it up and see it’s a picture of a little girl and little boy. The little girl looks just like Skylar but she has…..green eyes. It must be Sapphire…..I know what I gotta do now….I gotta go to North Carolina, and………………..See my daughter…

-End Recap-

Skylar’s POV

After I ran out the shop I went to a little park and sat down on a bench and watched the little kids run around playing with their mom’s and dad’s envying, and wishing that was me, Sapph and Jeff. I was thinking about what Jeff thought of me right now…he probably hates my guts and doesn’t want nothing to do with either me or Sapphire…..why did I have to wait so fucking long before telling him!? Gosh I’m so fucking stupid- my thoughts were interrupted by my phone.

Me: "Hello?"

???: "Skiz it’s me Charles, look umm I don’t know how to explain it but, you have a surprise so tonight around 6:30 put on something nice and go to your hotel’s roof top, now before you even ask I can’t tell you who the surprise is coming from….just know, he’s really sorry" with that he hung up…humph, I have a very strange brother. Next thing I know I feel a little tiny drop on my face….followed by another one…and another…...and its start’s raining cats and friggin dogs!!

I got up and started running for shelter, when two strong arms wrap around me and pulled me into a vehicle. I look behind me and see the last person I would want to see, CM Punk. But part of me was grateful that he pulled out of the rain.

Me: "I thought you hated me?..."

Punk: "I don’t…I was being a real dickhead…and I’m sorry."

Me: "okay…so when my brother called me saying someone has a surprise for me…is that person you?"

Punk: "yes, I do have a surprise for you." I smile

Me: "good, cause I want to be able to do this-" I grab Punk’s face and pull him into a deep passionate kiss. Our lips moved in sync as I licked his bottom lip asking for an entrance which he granted me. Our tongues danced with each other’s, and I pull away with his lips ring between my teeth pulling on it slightly.

I look up at Punk and he still has his eyes closed with his lips parted into a slight smile. When he opened his eyes he looked directly at my lips, as a warning before he pulled me by my waist over the arm rest that lay between the two seats on to his lap and attacked my lips. I smile in the kiss as his hands roam the sides of my body, and his beard tickling my face.

We were having a full on make out session for a long time before we had catch our breath. We pull away and just stare into each other’s eyes. All of a sudden there was a knock on the window which caused us both to jump. We look out the window and see a police officer, and I realized it wasn’t raining anymore. I blush slightly, thinking he saw us during our make out session. Punk rolled down the window with a smile on his face.

Punk: "how can we help you officer?"

Officer: "yes sir, and ma’am I would advise you to save all the spit swapin’ for when you’re not in public, see we’ve been getting complaints from parents in the park about you’s PDA. Now I’m letting you off on a warning, but if we keep getting complaints we’re gonna have to take you to the police station"

Punk: "sorry sir, it’s just I love kissing this girl right here, she has the softest lips, and her mouth tastes like coffee, and not to mention she has a body to die for-"