Chapter 5: Questions??

-Recap- Punk asked, “hope who wont hate you?” after my phone call with my mom and daughter Sapphire.

My POV

What do I tell Punk?! “my ex boyfriend/Best Friend, he’s my baby daddy, and I aint tell him ‘bout her!”. Okay that’s where the black in me came out, right there…..i hate to lie to Punk, but…..it wouldn’t be fair to him, if I told Punk I had a daughter before He knew…..

Me:“its just some family issues Punk.”

Punk:“oh okay, well I left my phone down in my rental so I’ll be right back.”

Me:“okay, I’ll be in the room.” I leaned up and kissed his cheek, then headed inside. I have got to call him….he has a right to know…I’ll call him right now and see if he’s not busy anytime soon…

Phone Call

Me:“come on pick up the phone please……” after the third ring ???? picked up the phone.

????:“Skylar? Hey I havent heard from you in a while.”

Me:“I know but I was wondering if you’re not not busy anytime soon, because I have something really important I need to talk to you about….”

????:“what is it you need to talk a-

Me:“look I cant say over the phone, we need to be face to face for this, are you busy or not?”

????:“mmm…ummm yeah I think im free tomorrow, what state are you in?”

Me:“im in texas right now, heading to Arlington.”

????:“that’s where I’m at…what hotel are you at?

Me:“ummm, I think the Holiday Inn.”

????:“im right across the street, how about I meet you at the entrance of your hotel and we’ll go to the nearest starbucks around  10:30 and we can hang out and catch up?”

Me:“…okay I’ll see you then”

????:“alright

-End Phone Call-

After I hung up I walked back into Punk’s hotel room. I didn’t have any clothes to sleep in so I just  stripped down and grabbed one of his Best in the world shirts and slipped it over my head. >>> http://www.polyvore.com/nighty_night_mr_best_in/set?id=54068206<<< I turned around and saw Punk just staring at me. Then it finally donged on me that he just saw me change.

Me:“ummm sorry I thought you were still gone, and I didn’t have any pajamas or nothing….”

Punk:“that’s alright, but ummm…..are you sleeping o-on a different bed, or….i mean its not that I don’t trust you, I mean I trust you, I just….i don’t trust me!......” wow okay then…..ummm idk should I sleep in Punk’s bed, or in the other bed?.....its obvious that im gonna choose…

Me:“the other bed. I just want you to feel comfortable so im going for the other bed.” With that I ran and jumped onto the bed…..not just any kinda way either…..i SUPERMANED onto the bed. Cause imma boss!! I stood up and started jumping on the bed. Hahhahaha Punk is just standing there like -_-……this bitch is crazy!!!

Punk:“….ahh what the hell, if you cant beat her, join her!!.” He took his shoes and shirt off and started jumping on the other bed. But how can you jump on the bed without some tunes? I jumped down and went to his ipod that was hooked up. I pressed play and started jumping again.

Then while jumping me and Punk started jumping from bed to bed. We were doing that for a while when he just plopped down on the other bed. So I jumped over to his bed, and landed on him, making him fall back on the bed, so I was sitting on his stomache. His hands went to the side of my thighs.

Punk:“as much as I love this position, we need to get some sleep.”

Me:“but im not tired…..”

Punk:“just lay down and close your eyes, sooner or later you’ll go to sleep.”

Me:“I told you….Im. Not. Tired.” I told him firmly, and glaring at him.

Punk:“then what can I do to help?” I smirked then leaned down, my hands on his chest. His breathing got shaky. I went to his ear and nibbled on his earlobe. Then I started kissing his neck, making sure I didn’t leave a hickey. I felt his throat vibrate, meaning I got a moan outta him. I kept trailing kisses to his jaw line. I stoped right before I got to his lips, and looked him in the eyes. He looked at me with eyes filled with lust, love, and passion.

 I leaned down and softly pressed my lips against his. Our lips, softly and gently, moved in sync, with each others. Punk is not only the “Best Wreslter In The World” he is also the best kisser in the world. His lips are so soft, tender, and his lip ring makes them sexy. Punk’s hands stared rubbing up and down my thighs. He then placed one of his hands on my waist while the other one went to the area were my knee bends.

The kiss started turning into a make out session. He moved his lips to my neck, and started nipping at my skin. He was trying so hard to find my soft spot. I acctually think he gave me a hickey but im not sure. But when he finally hit it, I bit my lip to trap the moan that was gonna come out. Punk stopped and looked at me.

Punk:“you know you want to moan, so just go ahead and moan…..matter fact why don’t you…..*whispers in ear*…moan my name babe” punk suggested. He sent chills down my spine, and I got goosebumps all on my arms. I need to stop this before I cant stop.

Me:“well Punk, I think im going to go lay down now.”I tried getting up only to be turned around, pushed on the bed, and pined down. Punk hovers over me, his lips inches away from mine. He looks at me like he’s searching for something. He still isnt saying anything, just looking at me…

Me:“Punk are you okay?”

Punk:“who were you on the phone with, that you hoped wasn’t going to hate you?”

Me:“…Punk, I told you, its just some family issues. You’ll find out sooner or later. But for now, I just wanna be with you, before you find out and hate me….”

Punk’s POV

Skylar:“…Punk, I told you, its just some family issues. You’ll find out sooner or later. But for now, I just wanna be with you, before you find out and hate me….”

Me:“…Skylar, I could never hate you, ever! You are too awesome of a person for me to hate you…..i know this may be kinda fast, but…..i think I’m falling for you Skylar! Hell I don’t think, I know im falling for you, and falling hard….i don’t care what the big secret is, I’ll be here for you. Always….i don’t care if im handicap and in a wheelchair, I’ll wheel myself over to you, for anything…..Skylar….will you give me the honor of calling you mine?”….i looked at her as she thought. She had this unreadable look on her face…after about 5 minutes I heard those words I didn’t think I would hear…

Skylar:“……..

-End-

CLIFFFFFFFFFYYY…lol what do you think she’s gonna say….