Chapter 2.I think i can get used to him!!

Punk finally pulled away from what seemed like hours. He looked in my eyes and smiled, I couldn’t help but blush and smile back. Punk licked his lips and his lip ring shined in the light. He is sexy with his lip ring and all his tattoos. He interrupted my thoughts

“thanks Skiz, that was amazing!” he smiled, and I smiled back

“umm, your welcome?” I said kinda confused

“Skylar we’ve known each other a long time, but I feel as if I don’t know much about you, so, I was wondering of you would like to go to dinner with me tonight?” I really wasn’t paying attention because I was still in shock from that kiss

“to be honest phill I really wasn’t paying attention because that was an awesome kiss” I say as if I had no brain. Shit why does my mouth have to say the first thing that my mind thinks? Cant wait for me to say its okay, damn mouth!

“that’s okay. I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t consider it anyway. See you later skylar” he started to walk away but I grabbed his wrist and gently pulled him back towards me

“Phill I’m sorry okay, just don’t leave.”

“its okay skylar I know you don’t like me so I’ll just get outta your hair” he started to walk away again but I pulled him back into a kiss. He was shocked at first put he eventually kissed back, and I smiled against his lips. He pulled away and had a shocked look on his face.

“Phill are you okay?” I asked

“y-……yeah I guess I’m okay….” He stuttered and cleared his throat

“well the show is almost over sooo, why don’t we go ahead and get ready for our dinner date tonight?”

“you seriously wanna go with me?” punk asked surprised

“yeah why not? Unless you change your mind and don’t wanna go no more?” I started to walk away when he pulled me back

“it would be an honor to take you on a date. Now change into something comfortable, and not your pj’s.” punk informed me

“okay dad, I wont change into my pj’s.” I joked. Punk slipped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

“I’m not your dad, but I can make you scream ‘daddy’.” Punk smirked.

“well I may have to inform you that I can resist any temptation when its knocking at the door. Now if you may excuse me I have to go change.” I slipped out his arms only to be pulled back by him again!

“can I get a ‘see you later’ kiss?” I pretended to think.

“well, maybe……okay fine, sure.” I leaned in and he had to lean down to cause I’m short. I kissed him while his lip ring kinda turned me on, but like I said I can resist any temptation. But with what im getting myself into with this sexy piece of meat, I may not be able to resist him. He has all those sexy tats and these sexy piercings. And talk about a great looking ass. I always find myself starring at his ass, and his crotch for that matter. I can’t help but wonder how good he is in bed. Now don’t try and act like you never thought about how good some of these superstars are in bed! Punk interrupted my thoughts when he pulled away.

“see you later skiz, I’ll meet you at the V.I.P parking lot entrance in about 5-10 minutes. Stay sweet.” And with that he left. I walked to my bag and pulled out this outfit >>>http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=50783880<<< (its also on the side if you cant access it) I got in a quick shower and sprayed my favorite bebe perfume. I headed out to the parking lot and waited. Sure enough within seconds of arriving Phill was behind me with his arms around my waist attempting to walk us to his car.

“you know I can walk on my own right?” I asked him

“I know this. But you smell phenomenal, and you look amazing.” He replied

“well Mr. Sexy Ass, can you tell me were we are going?”

“ ’Sexy Ass’?” he let go of me and I turned around to see a confused Punk.

“yes, why?” I responded

“do you always stare at people’s asses?”

“only if they are important enough for my eyes to look at, and if they have a nice looking ass, then yes I do.”

“do you stare at the diva’s asses?” he asked curiously

“Hell yeah, shit, we got some sexy diva’s in the wwe”

“who has the sexiest body outta the superstars?” he asked getting into his car. I followed thinking about his question. He started the care and pulled out the parking lot into on coming traffic and started heading to the place were we are going to have our date at.

“well, like booker t I have a fav five. Because I cant pick just one. Okay more like a top ten.

10. is Drew McIntyre

9. is Cody Rhodes

8. is Wade Barret

7. is Alex Riley

6. is Jey Uso

5. is Sheamus

4. is Justin Gabriel

3. is Zack Ryder

2. is You Punk

And 1. Is Evan Bourne” I told punk truthfully

“why am I number 2 and Evan is number 1?” punk asked hurt.

“because Evan is sweet, and adorable. I know him like I know the back of my hand. I don’t really know you that well but you are very, very sexy, and even irresistible sometimes. Maybe you’ll move to the number 1 spot after this date?” I said reassuring punk that he most likely will.

“I hope I do.” Punk said hopefully

I think I can get used to him!?

-END- hope you guys liked it. Sorry for uploading sooo late anyways, the next chapter is the date with the “Best In The World”. Love you guys stay sweet!! <3