Chapter 15: Good to be home....!!

A/N The link on the side is of her outfits in the story and the picture is of Sapphire..!!

-Recap-

Phil: "I love you!" And then the fireworks made a grand finale, but I didn't dare look from Phil's eyes. He just said those three little words that can make a girl's heart race at incredible speeds. He just said those three litte words that explain how a person feels about another person. But most important, he just said those three little words that I have been dying to hear, and say!

Me: "I love you to!"............................

-End Recap-

Phil's POV

I just told the most important women to me how I feel, and she felt the same exact way! I feel like I'm on cloud nine, and nothing could stop how I feel right now, tomorrow, or ever! I have so much love for this beautiful, smart, powerful, sexy, funny, women right here in my arms. I love everything about her! Her beautiful dark brown eyes that shine lighter in the sun, that gorgeous smile with those soft, lucious pink lips, her long thick brown hair that has hints of honey gold that compliments her eyes, her light caramel skin that when I'd touch it, it would send electricity through my veins.

Skylar: "What're you smiling at?" She asked snapping me out of my thoughts with a smirk on her face. I guess I hadn't realized that I was smiling like an idiot. A idiot in love that is...

Me: "Just thinking about you, and wonderful you are, and how I am the luckiest man on Earth right now!" She smiled and I saw her cheeks turn a slight shade of pink, and with her skin tone and the lighting just made her all the more beautiful.

Skylar: "I still can't believe you did all this......for me, a simple gal, who grew up in a small town, who doesn't necessarily put herself in the catagory as 'normal' or 'beautiful'.....I still can't believe that you're in love, with me..."

Me: "Well believe it. Believe every word I say, every action I make, every emotion.....Just believe it...."

Skylar: "Annnnnnnd...Believe in the Shield!! Hahaha" She screamed out like Joe, or Roman Reigns, would do. I couldn't help but to chuckle at how silly she was. I saw her look at the watch on my wrist and got a sudden look of surprise.

Skylar: "Ohhh shit shit shit!! Fucking monkey nuts!" She says frustrated as she went and grabbed her purse and came back over to me.

Skylar: "It's time for me to go and head on to the airport....I'm going to miss you!" She says embracing me in loving hug. I hugged her back and took in her scent. I just got her back, and now she has to leave. I dont want to let her go, ever, but unfortunately to my dismay, we let go of each other. I looked into those big brown eyes of hers and it was like drowing in a sea of chocolate.

Me: "I don't want you to go...."

Skylar: "I know, and I wish you could come with me, but I don't want to confuse Sapph, I know she's smart for her age, but she might not won't understand why her mommy and daddy aren't together, and I don't want her thinking that you're the reason we're not and her end up hating you...."

Me: "I understand......Would I be pushing it if I said I was willing to take that chance...??" I really dont want her to leave me after we just got back on good terms.

Skylar: "No, that's sweet, but....I just don't want to confuse her on who her father is....Maybe after a couple months or so of her being around Jeff, then I can introduce you guys......"

Me: "Okay baby, I understand, I will respect your wishes. Just expect a call from yours truely every morning, and every night...So I know that when you go to bed, I'm the last thing you think of, and the first thing you think of in the morning and stay in your mind all day..."